CDC Approves the Pfizer Vaccine for Five Year-Olds

via:

According to Sky News, Biden said that this would:

“allow parents to end months of anxious worrying about their kids, and reduce the extent to which children spread the virus to others”

So 5 year olds are to be jabbed to protect the old in other words. Bob Moran’s cartoon says it all:

3 Likes

It’s insane. I just read another study (FDA, CDC? can’t remember) that said children should not be given the vaccine because of the dangers.
But they just keep mandating it, like an evil robot programmed to take over, whose control panel is fried and the “stop” button doesn’t work.

4 Likes

Our puppet PM in the UK has admitted that the jabs don’t stop the spread of the virus and so of course it logically follows that the health care workers who don’t want to be jabbed must be sacked (if you can get your head around Orwellian double-think it makes sense that is). A sure sign that they want to prolong the manufactured health crisis and even make it worse:

“Care homes say they will have to shut or break the law by keeping on unvaccinated staff unless ministers push back deadline for compulsory Covid jabs — as figures show almost a tenth are still to get first dose”

Children who are not at risk must be jabbed to protect others even though the jabs don’t protect others.

3 Likes

This is morally reprehensible and medically reckless.

The superb Dr Ben Carson noted:

4 Likes

No, I can’t get get my mind around that at all - except as dangerous experimentation (on us) for the purpose of imposing totalitarian control on us.

3 Likes

But will anybody in power listen? Hell no!
No, they’ll just keep screaming louder about all the selfish, dangerous Vax “deniers”.

3 Likes