Canceling the Past: a University "Loses" a Valuable Archive

An archive that would have been a great resource for historians of the Cold War has disappeared. It amply proved the support Soviet Russia gave to terrorist groups committing mass murder all over the Western world.

The loss of an archive, whether by negligence or decision, is a calamity. To lose it by negligence is barbarously callous. To discard it deliberately is an act of intellectual vandalism, the equivalent of book-burning. If, in either case, a university is responsible, the disgrace must leave a permanent stain on its reputation.

4 Likes

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK !!! Man, NO ONE will ever convince me that THIS was a fucking Accident… EVER. And is it any surprise, with all the support this Cultural Marxism has gotten ? And y’all wonder why I ‘think’ about other ways to stop all this beside words… Smfh.

3 Likes

What awesome, admirable work you and your colleagues have done, Jillian! Your work is a national treasure for every Western Nation!
If only it had been able to continue, 9/11 might well have been prevented.
It’s a national disgrace that this “loss” was most likely “accidentally on purpose” allowed to happen. But considering the depths of ideological idiocy and insanity into which Western nations have been plunged, it’s sadly not surprising.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your appreciative words, Liz!

To the extent that I can keeping going with current projects, I owe it to my luck in having your tremendously valuable support.

4 Likes