Boston Children’s Hospital’s own documents show that doctors are performing sex change surgeries on children

3 Likes

I never imagined there could be so many idiot/corrupt/evil doctors.

3 Likes

Nor did I!

I am astonished that any doctor is willing to go along with this program of forced mutilation and sterilization of children. That a majority are - hundreds of thousands, millions, a majority of the voting members of the great medical associations of the Western world - is a fact that reverses all civilizational progress!

3 Likes

Deargawdinheaven! All I can think is that this insane “fad” will pass, and those poor girls and boys that have permanently mutilated their primary and secondary sex organs will be stuck in lives that were worse than their teen-aged confusion, feel they have no future…and they will kill themselves.

The old motto for parenting is “to choose your battles wisely”…well, these parents are screwed as well, as are the counselors and schools that promote such insanity. The “in thing to do” is destructive to the max. Look at those mutilated girls. They are so cool, so in on the secret, so righteously confused looking. “Look what we have done, we have asserted our difference and our right to be different and forced you to do it to us…so cool, so hip.” Jesus Christ On A Cross!! Have mercy on them.

If this doesn’t bring out the former Christian in me, I don’t know what would.

3 Likes