Blockading the WH Correspondents Dinner

I don’t quite understand…what is it they want?

1 Like

They want to make a big noise, and feel brave and ever so virtuous.

It’s not as if they think, or inform themselves about climate.

These are spoilt silly kids - whatever their age.

2 Likes

Yes, it would probably be impossible to get them to listen to actual facts about climate change.

2 Likes

Well, they don’t think the Biden Administration is doing a good job…or the job that they think MUST be done to save the planet and allow humans to live another decade.

1 Like

You could have just put a period after your first four words, Jeanne.

2 Likes

I have to allow that they all have a brain that thinks, Jillian. I mean they did travel there somehow, they are wearing clothing.

1 Like

Sorry, yes, of course. I stand corrected.

2 Likes

What gets me is not so much these useful idiots, but intelligent people like Robert Kennedy, Jr., who has done an outstanding job exposing Fauci, the vaccine, and the Pharma companies, but he’s blind to the climate change hoax! That scam has been going on long enough to be obvious to everyone, but he’s apparently still on the bandwagon.

2 Likes

I’ve now read that Kennedy does realize that the megabillionares of the WEF, Bill Gates, etc., are exploiting climate change to put top down, totalitarian controls on society, just as they did with Covid.
And he actually says that the solution to it is free market capitalism.
So he may not be such a disappointment as I thought.

2 Likes

Thank you for that , Liz. Those are very important points.

2 Likes

Comment applicable to those protestors who - you said - were thinking because they wore clothes and got themselves to the site of the protest:

"America is currently devoted to stamping out actual thinking, the kind that forces you … to confront your own biases and wonder whether you’re right or wrong. Everyone must mouth the same catchphrases, or listen to them uncomplainingly, so that a false solidarity can make do when a true one is unavailable. We are propelled by cowardice, convenience, and low ambition, attributes more fitting to an authoritarian nation than a free and democratic one. Among our young, we are raising a generation of casual sadists and snitches whose overriding generational urge is absolute conformity.”

1 Like

Yes, thanks to our current useful communist idiots, we are turning our country into a graveyard that will rival those of he USSR and the CCP.

1 Like