BlackRock, WEF, EU, UN, Bank of England, IMF, the Red Cross - Puppies of Communist China

“Fink’s desire to conduct and maintain business with the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) to the detriment of U.S. security has also drawn the ire of lawmakers.”

• Larry Fink has stated that China is one of the biggest opportunities for BlackRock over the long term.
Fink has lavished praise on China as he attempts to build BlackRock’s business there, extolling the Chinese government for lifting much of its population out of poverty.
Larry Fink helped the Chinese Communist Party during the U.S.-China trade negotiations in 2019.
Under Larry Fink, BlackRock is investing in surveillance companies used by the Chinese military.
• During a Bloomberg TV appearance, Larry Fink once stated that “markets like actually totalitarian governments” as they bring stability and Democracy is messy.
• According to Larry Fink, he is “a globalist and I’m proud of it.”

To learn how corrupt Larry Fink and other executives at BlackRock are, go here:

“Today, BlackRock is trusted to manage more money than any other investment firm in the world.”

The World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Board of Trustees includes:

Laurence D. FINK, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, BlackRock, Inc.
Mark CARNEY, Chairman, Financial Stability Board; Governor of the Bank of England
Chrystia FREELAND, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Canada
Al GORE, Vice-President of the United States 1993-2001; Chairman and Co-Founder, Generation Investment Management, USA
Christine LAGARDE, Managing Director, International Monetary Fund (IMF), Washington DC
Ursula von der LEYEN, President-elect, European Commission, Brussels. [“Elect” does not men “elected”. She was assigned the presidency of the EU by her buddies, the oligarchs who rule the EU.]
Jack MA, Executive Chairman, Alibaba Group, People’s Republic of China
Yo-Yo MA, Cellist. [!]
Peter MAURER, President, International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Switzerland
Klaus SCHWAB*, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, World Economic Forum

Read the whole list here:

2 Likes

Not surprised to see Al Gore on that list.
I wonder if Jack Ma and Yo Yo Ma are related?

2 Likes

I wondered that too, Liz. But it seems they are not related.

2 Likes

Are you sure they are Puppies?

1 Like

One can have exquisite talent and still be a useful idiot.

He is one of those true-believers that global oligarchy is only for the betterment of humanity.

1 Like

Useful idiot - exactly!
They come up with these nifty terms like “stakeholder economy”, which really just means fascism. But it sounds like a great idea!

2 Likes

Okay. Not puppies. Full grown bitches.

2 Likes

I read it.

Yo-Yo Ma is a great cellist but a poor thinker.

I don’t want to take the time and energy to comment in detail on his Hallmark Card philosophy. It’s not worth bothering with.

The WEF is an orchestra of poor thinkers.

2 Likes

They don’t have to think - they just stay in the bubble and go along with the program, and everything goes their way.

2 Likes

I thought you meant “puppets” and your computer took over and decided “puppies” were cuter…

1 Like

That is a great line!

2 Likes