“Fink’s desire to conduct and maintain business with the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) to the detriment of U.S. security has also drawn the ire of lawmakers.”
• Larry Fink has stated that China is one of the biggest opportunities for BlackRock over the long term.
• Fink has lavished praise on China as he attempts to build BlackRock’s business there, extolling the Chinese government for lifting much of its population out of poverty.
• Larry Fink helped the Chinese Communist Party during the U.S.-China trade negotiations in 2019.
• Under Larry Fink, BlackRock is investing in surveillance companies used by the Chinese military.
• During a Bloomberg TV appearance, Larry Fink once stated that “markets like actually totalitarian governments” as they bring stability and Democracy is messy.
• According to Larry Fink, he is “a globalist and I’m proud of it.”
To learn how corrupt Larry Fink and other executives at BlackRock are, go here:
“Today, BlackRock is trusted to manage more money than any other investment firm in the world.”
The World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Board of Trustees includes:
Laurence D. FINK, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, BlackRock, Inc.
Mark CARNEY, Chairman, Financial Stability Board; Governor of the Bank of England
Chrystia FREELAND, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Canada
Al GORE, Vice-President of the United States 1993-2001; Chairman and Co-Founder, Generation Investment Management, USA
Christine LAGARDE, Managing Director, International Monetary Fund (IMF), Washington DC
Ursula von der LEYEN, President-elect, European Commission, Brussels. [“Elect” does not men “elected”. She was assigned the presidency of the EU by her buddies, the oligarchs who rule the EU.]
Jack MA, Executive Chairman, Alibaba Group, People’s Republic of China
Yo-Yo MA, Cellist. [!]
Peter MAURER, President, International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Switzerland
Klaus SCHWAB*, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, World Economic Forum
Read the whole list here: