Biden's secret war on our energy exposed...Glenn Beck

2 Likes

I can’t watch Beck.

And there isn’t much I can watch for 48 minutes.

What’s his main point?

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it exactly secret. One of the first things he did when he illegitimately entered office was to shut down the Keystone Pipeline.
And then pushed every bogus “green energy” policy that came down the pike, probably on direct orders from his puppetmaster, Xi.

2 Likes

The secret is that all that stuff has been broken down and hidden within the Inflation Reduction Act that had to be passed post haste without time for reading the 4000 page document.

Beck’s main point is that we are paying billions of dollars to companies/states to dismantle their fossil fuel, including coal, power plants and sell them for scrap metal, and only if they sell them for scrap metal, so that they are absolutely gone. And we are paying for other nations to do the same.

I haven’t watched the complete video, but caught most of his update on it today on the radio.

There may be more about the hidden BBBB in the IRA that was discussed in the special. I will have to report back after I have watched it all, and I don’t know when that will be.

I know many here don’t like Beck, but he does a good job with his specials, and makes certain that what is on them is fact-based truth with documentation to back it up, if any are interested in following those links.

2 Likes

Thanks for the summary.

The Biden administration won’t have the means to do that. The Republican controlled House won’t vote him the funds for it.

The “sell them for scrap metal” part also sounds unconvincing.

2 Likes

I think Beck does a great job explaining these things, and he’s totally right about this.
It’s one of the most telling (and outrageous) signs of how far we’ve sunk as a nation that our “legislators” don’t even read these monstrosities they vote on, and it’s always guaranteed that they turn out to be full of the left’s destructive agenda.

2 Likes

I agree with your second sentence, Liz.

As I don’t listen to Beck, I don’t know if I’d agree with your first. But I believe you.

2 Likes

Well, I don’t watch his show regularly, but I do remember learning alot from the one Jeanne shared awhile back in which he explained how the left launders its political “dark money” through NGOs.

1 Like

It is already passed and begun, Jillian. It IS the Inflation Reduction Act.

1 Like

I think you are missing a lot of information, as well as, as much positivity about America and Americans when you discount Beck, Jillian.

1 Like

De gustibus non disputandum est.

2 Likes

Yes, the Inflation Reduction Act was passed, but its provisions have yet to be paid for.

Democrat optimist forecast: “The Inflation Reduction Act will be fully funded by closing tax loopholes exploited by large corporations, cracking down on wealthy people who cheat on their taxes, and lowering prescription drug costs.” (Can you hear the tone of the progressive voices as you read those words, the oft-repeated formulas chanted by persons who do not understand the first thing about economics?)

The Republican-controlled House alone votes the money for government expenditure. Has the sole power “to originate revenue bills”.

So those crazy schemes cannot have begun and probably never will begin.

2 Likes

Had to look this up:

De gustibus non est disputandum, or de gustibus non disputandum est, is a Latin maxim meaning “In matters of taste, there can be no disputes” (literally “about taste, it should not be disputed”).

I understand, my friend. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

As long as the Fed prints money and the Republicans do not tighten the purse strings, Biden and company are going to use it to do what they want. Maybe the House will refuse to fund this section of the IRA, if it can do that. Maybe they will stand together now that it is passed and refuse to fund much of it.

2 Likes