Biden Shows How to Lose a War in Advance

Quote:
Israel should attack Iran’s nuclear facilities, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said during a campaign rally in North Carolina on Friday (October 4, 2024).

[Yes, yes, yes! – JB]

“That’s the first thing you want to hit. The answer should be: Hit the nuclear first, worry about the rest later,” said the former president in response to President Joe Biden’s statement on Wednesday that he does not support striking Iran’s nuclear facilities.

[Why not? Biden couldn’t say, couldn’t think, why not. – JB]

These remarks came after a senior U.S. State Department official told CNN that Israel had not provided any guarantees that a strike on Iran’s nuclear facilities, in response to the Iranian missile attacks on Israel, was off the table.

[Very very good!- JB]

On Wednesday, Biden stated that he plans to impose sanctions on Tehran and noted that he does not support striking the nuclear facilities. In addition, Deputy Secretary of State Kurt Campbell told Reuters that not only is Israel considering responding to Iran’s attack, but so is the U.S.

[Really? But not “the nuclear”? - And not even the oil fields (see below)? So what will Biden’s US attack? An empty field or two? – JB]

On Friday, Biden said that Israel should consider alternative targets rather than attacking Iranian oil fields.

Comment:
I remember that Biden once gave a list of the sites in the US that would be most harmful if targeted to Russia with a request not to hit them. As an example of stupidity that surely cannot be bettered.

https://www.jns.org/trump-israel-should-attack-iranian-nuclear-facilities/?utm_medium=email&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-82_e-oNnlSPztkREkDjVRnE8R1nV-pVYWR8OLCyaYTthBgArD-qkDkRvs45tGP_6vGm_HqVPeSzJzXn2WFC432DbSjjfrndfOr6Xy8PAZbURFc_ro&_hsmi=96256984&utm_content=96256984&utm_source=hs_email

1 Like

Here’s a link to a report about Biden giving Putin a list of “critical infrastructure entities” so if Putin attacks the US he can avoid destroying them. (That was in 2022, and I guess Putin is still laughing.)

The list must have been drawn up by our idiotic State Department.

1 Like

Yes, Biden’s the world’s biggest idiot - and that’s one of his better qualities!
One thing’s for sure - if Israel does attack Iran’s nukes, they better not let Biden know in advance. They made that mistake with Obama, who leaked it and foiled their plans. Biden would do the same.

1 Like

Right, Liz!

I wrote “idiotic State Department”. I should rather have written “criminal State Department”.

1 Like