Biden Really Is An Idiot

Joe Biden really is a very stupid man. Latest example:

Biden: “When you see headlines and reports of mass firings, and hundreds of people losing their jobs, look at the bigger story. United went from 59% of their employees [vaccinated] to 99%…”
That’s some serious Democrat logic on display. The only reason the “rate” of vaccination went up among workers at United Airlines is that those that were fired or laid off are no longer there. That’s like cutting off your legs and then bragging that all of your extremities now have thumbs. You still needed those legs. Businesses need employees. More importantly, employees need to make a living. Everything about what Biden says here is not only nonsensical, it’s morally repulsive. Putting people on the street over a vaccine mandate that isn’t even necessary is some sick stuff.

3 Likes

Boy, isn’t that the truth. An idiot.
Just like thinking that trillion dollar government spending is going to cost zero dollars, because raising taxes doesn’t count, apparently.

3 Likes

To solve that problem the administration is thinking of having a platinum coin minted that will be “worth” ONE TRILLION DOLLARS! Then they will put it in the vault and use it to represent the trillion bucks that are printed and very nicely designed, no doubt, but still not worth the ink and paper used to make them.

I believe this is a serious notion…but I could be wrong.

3 Likes

Yes, I heard about that. Amazing! If this works, we can make the next one for googlefroopillion!!!

2 Likes

Beautiful! Am still laughing.

2 Likes

Then, my work is done here…

Liz, I love the “coined” term, but google? I suspect something sinister is afoot.

2 Likes

Actually remembered that from “Dilbert” comic strip. Probably not the exact spelling!

2 Likes