Biden Helps Fulfill Obama's Dream of a Nuclear-Armed Iran

Quote:
Iran’s ruling mullahs have been rapidly and defiantly advancing their nuclear weapons program. A make-believe, monumentally unenforceable, nuclear deal with Iran is back in play. Tehran and Washington are discussing an unofficial deal, whereby Iran would limit its uranium enrichment and Washington would agree to the release of all funds frozen in several countries totalling around $20 billion.
The regime is now finally at the threshold of making all the nuclear weapons it desires, along with missiles to launch them at their enemies in the Middle East, Europe and America.
“At present, Iran has enough enriched uranium to produce five nuclear bombs.,” Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant said during an official visit to Athens, Greece on May 4, 2023.
Biden’s legacy – along with surrendering to the Taliban in Afghanistan and selling out America to the Chinese Communist Party at home – might well turn out to be paying off Iran, called by the US State Department the world’s “top state sponsor of terrorism”, with billions of dollars, to help it become a nuclear-armed state, so long as the mullahs promise – Scouts’ honor! – not to use their nuclear weapons on his watch.

1 Like

Yes, just great. Biden will go down in (leftist) history as the greatest president Ever! He caved to the demands of all our enemies, sold the country out to them, and equipped them to destroy us.
He’s achieved - in one term - more than any commie from Marx to Mao could have imagined in their wildest dreams!
Israel is already under attack - I don’t doubt the U.S. is next on the agenda.

1 Like

I think Mr Trump is to blame as well in this respect. The Taliban are itching to attack Israel and have now asked Jordan, Iraq and Iran for ‘passage’ there to help the attack. (It seems everyone who hates Israel is being encouraged to attack today including Egytian policemen attacking Jewish tourists). The Trump administration in February 2020 set up the US withdrawal from Afghanistan with the Taliban, 5,000 Taliban fighters were freed, and the whole thing sidelined the Afghan government such as it was.

As far as Iran is concerned, I agree with all that is said above.

1 Like

Trump would not have left the Taliban with an entire army’s worth of equipment to attack them with.

1 Like

I think that is exactly what happened. U.S. arms left in Afghanistan are turning up in a different conflict

Thank you for your comment, westrop8.

It may have been a tactical error on Trump’s part - I did not like it - BUT …

With Trump in power, no nasty foreign states, big as Russia or small as Gaza, would invade a US ally.

1 Like

Yes, the Taliban were left with billions in U.S. arms and equipment, but not by Trump.
It was Biden and his fellow leftists in charge of the withdrawal who made that historically stupid- but likely deliberate - mistake, among many others, such as not evacuating civilians first.

1 Like