Biden Demands the Suicide of Israel

Acting on the insistence of his foolish wife, the senile president of the United States takes a step towards the extinction of the state of Israel:

Quote:
President Joe Biden demanded an “immediate ceasefire” from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in a phone call on Thursday between the two leaders, threatening a loss of U.S. support for the war if Israel does not comply.

So, if Israel complies, here comes total victory for savage Hamas, for terrorism, for vicious intolerant lying Islam, for antisemites everywhere, for the spirit of Evil in the human race.

1 Like

Yad Vashem, Israel’s World Holocaust Remembrance Center, became first stop of every foreign dignitary’s visit to Jerusalem. The message was clear: “This is what can happen without an independent, defendable, Jewish state.” …

“The Jewish people have learned the lessons of the Holocaust,” Prime Minister Netanyahu declared on Holocaust Remembrance Day in 2020, “always to take seriously the threats of those who seek our destruction [and] always to have the power to defend ourselves by ourselves. We have learned that Israel must always remain the master of its fate.”

Those very lessons were lost a mere four years later, on the morning of October 7. Seen through the prism of the Holocaust, the trauma of the Hamas onslaught was excruciatingly magnified. An avowedly genocidal organization enamored of Hitler had perpetrated the greatest single slaughter of Jews since World War II. Not surprisingly, Netanyahu compared the massacre at the Nova Festival to that of Babi Yar and the kibbutz children who hid for their lives to Anne Frank. Gilad Erdan, Israel’s ambassador to the UN, pinned a yellow “Jude” star to his lapel. Former Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett declared, “we are facing a Nazi conception". …

Call it Holocaust decoupling or Holocaust severance, but a global movement is now mounting to cut the ties between the Jewish State and the Final Solution and deny the former the ability to adduce the latter in its defense. Europeans, in particular, are welcoming this trend as an opportunity to at last escape the Holocaust’s burden, and even Germany is purportedly reexamining its initial support for Israel’s policies in Gaza. The slogan, “Never again” is being appropriated from Israel and, according to Mishra, replaced by the universal, “Never Again for Anyone".

Will Israel fight on alone?

1 Like

My essay on Holocaust Envy:

1 Like

As with all the lies of the left, the lie that Israel has become like the Nazis, perpetrating genocide on the Gazans, is such a blatant, ludicrous inversion of reality it’s like a sick joke.
Why would anyone believe it?
If it weren’t for the fact that Muslims have been attempting to wipe Israel off the map since its founding, Israel would never attack them.
The Muslims have ALWAYS been the aggressors, and it is the epitome of “adding insult to injury” for Hamas to accuse Israel of genocide for defending itself against them after their atrocities on 10/7.
And it’s just as insulting to question the validity of Holocaust remembrance and the declaration “Never Again”, when, quite obviously, there are many who still want to make it happen again.

1 Like

“We will see if there is a policy change coming. Will Biden cut off arming Israel and honoring any requests it may make? Netanyahu is reported to have told Biden that the IDF will kill anyone who kills Israelis. That is exactly the determination that is needed for the survival of Israel and the Jews …”

1 Like

So far Netanyahu hasn’t caved - I hope he continues to stand firm.

2 Likes

Israel is now completely friendless, surrounded by homicidal nations who are abetted by every other nation on earth. Can Israel survive? No.

1 Like

Another very disturbing aspect of this is the possibility that Biden’s people may be trying to conduct a “regime change” operation in Israel to oust Netanyahu, and using all this as leverage.
Our CIA is already well known for doing this.
In light of the fact that Israelis have been united behind Netanyahu in eliminating Hamas, the recent anti-Netanyahu protests smell fishy.
It raises the question - was the CIA also involved in the huge failure of Israel to be prepared for the Hamas massacre? At this point, I put nothing past them.

1 Like

October 7 haunts me. It is in my thoughts, or at the back of my thoughts, all the time. I share your fear, Cogito, which is why I have not “liked” your comment. But you are right and you speak for millions.

The tiny sliver of land which is the Jews’ foothold on earth is surrounded by 22 (mostly vast) Arab states, and they are joined in opposition to Israel’s existence by all, or almost all, Islamic lands - and the powers want to cut yet another Arab state out of that sliver.

What Trump achieved with the Abraham Accords is as near to a miracle as will ever happen. The achievement could have been built on. But not under the world leadership of J. Effitup Biden. If Trump returns to power, will he be able to save Israel? Is it not a possibility? May it be at least a remote one.

But then again … when all Western Europe is Islamic - quite soon now - even that possibility must fade away. As a small island of dry land cannot remain dry for long in a rising flood. I will not be here to know when Israel disappears. You probably will be. Right now, as I said, I share your fear.

I was jubilant when the state of Israel came into existence in 1948. Wonderful that it should happen at all, and happen in my time so that I was witness to it. Now I am witness to its struggle for survival against an intolerant and utterly unreasonable world that is ever more passionately embracing Islamic evil.

1 Like

Now that you point out the possibility of the CIA’s treachery, I share your suspicion, Liz. It is all too likely that the CIA knew October 7 was coming and deliberately misinformed Israel.

But in my judgment that doesn’t excuse Israel, its leaders or Mossad, for their arrogant complacency. They ignored warnings from their own informants, and that must have been because they assumed they had more trustworthy information. What could that have been but CIA lies? Like the majority of Jews in America, they refused to believe their huge strong ally could be plotting their country’s destruction.

1 Like

October 7th continues to haunt me as well. The tsunami of hatred for the Jewish people would have been unimaginable before that date. My misanthropy is now beyond measure.

A good friend recently advised me of Popper’s views on historicism in which he declares that the future is unpredictable. Let us hope he is right.

2 Likes

Popper is right.*

“The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.”

• Ecclesiastes KJV, “the Preacher” - King Solomon?

*But not entirely right.

1 Like

Jillian, could you clarify your asterisk comment please?

1 Like

There are two other factors that make it very unlikely that Israel will survive. It must be noted that Israel has a 20% moslem population, which cannot be reassuring in any way. Furthermore, Israel is plagued, like all Western countries, by a suicidal left wing woke lunacy.

2 Likes

Well, for instance, Cogito, the Muslim population really is increasing rapidly in Europe, and showing little inclination to adopt the values and institutions of the West. Islam already dictates attitudes and even laws in Western European countries. How wrong could a prediction be that Western Europe will be predominantly Islamic in the not-too-distant future? A certainty, no. (eg. A global calamity could change everything.) But a high probability, yes.

And your (and my) predictions for Israel are surely all too dreadfully possible, even probable. But - as Popper reminds us - not certain.

1 Like