Biden Administration Uses Tax Revenues to Fund Child Sex Slavery

Quote:
Efforts to protect children [are] met with resistance by officials in the Office of Refugee Resettlement [ORR].

The Biden administration’s program for unaccompanied children crowding the Southern Border is “taxpayer-funded child slavery, sanctioned by the government,” according to a whistleblower.

[Whistleblower] Deborah White told tales of horror and abuse during a roundtable discussion about human trafficking at the border convened by Republican Sens. Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, Chuck Grassley of Iowa and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin.

White said [she found], “Children were being trafficked with billions of taxpayer dollars by a contractor failing to vet sponsors and process children safely, with government officials complicit in it.”

“Children were sent to addresses that were abandoned houses or nonexistent in some cases. In Michigan, a child was sent to an open field, even after we reported making an 911 call after hearing someone screaming for help, yet the child was still sent. When I raised concerns about contractor failures and asked to see the contract I was told, ‘You’re not gonna get the contract and don’t ask for it again,’” she said.

“Contacting the Guatemalan consulate in regards to fake documents resulted in a reprimand by an HHS ORR official stating ‘That’s not your job, and you are never to contact the consulate again.’ When I checked on a child’s welfare at another facility I was told, ‘Do not do that again. Once these children leave here…they’re gone and they are no longer your responsibility,’” she said.

1 Like

Yes, but, but… - “Trump put children in cages!!!”

I’m willing to bet that whoever the Dems end up using as their prop to run against Trump will say this. Along with all the other long debunked lies.

I’ve been reading “Domestic Enemies” by Greenfield, and his fascinating account of how leftists have been operating - using the same tactics - lying, cheating, and stealing - since the days of the Founding.
Why do leftists continue to believe the false promises of a communist Utopia, when the results of their efforts are always Hell?

1 Like