Believing the Unbelievable

Dennis Prager, who thinks and writes brilliantly (except on religion as he is a Believer), writes this at American greatness:

A majority of people will believe anything the mass media tell them. This is especially true of those who received a college education. Colleges teach students not to question, not think for themselves, and not to think rationally. That is why many people believe the world is coming to an end; it is good not to have children or grandchildren; men give birth; Russia colluded with the Trump campaign; Israel is an apartheid state; all-black dormitories on college campuses are progressive; there should be fewer police; it is fair to women to allow biological men to compete in women’s sports; and myriad other absurdities.

3 Likes

I like Prager, and agree with his ending thought that at least the fools will not pass on their derangement.

Oh wait, we do have a puking smiley… :face_vomiting:

Well, I feel better already.

Okay, I can’t begin to understand how far under the sand these people’s heads are. Is there any bit of their brain that suggest they should try to understand why there are intelligent people who do not agree with them…or just do some research to see if what they are believing is fact? But, I guess the key word here is “believing” as climate disaster scenarios and global warming is a religion and a cult religion at that.

3 Likes

Yes, proof of how successful the Left has been in its infiltration of our culture with its poisonous propaganda.
Not only are these people so completely deluded that they are willing to drastically alter their own lives for something they obviously haven’t even researched, at the same time they are conveniently distracted from the true threat - the actual destruction being perpetrated on the entire world by their trusted authority, the Left itself.

3 Likes

Not just alter their lives, but to willfully end their familial genetic continuation. That effectively wipes out the bloodline of their parents. If they are the children of only children, they wipe out their grandparents bloodline. What idiots! We only have our progeny as our legacy of our humanity. Great works of any sort are mere material legacies and can be gone in one disaster. One’s bloodline is all there is to pass to the future. It is the only afterlife that humans have. Talk about human failure…

3 Likes

Yes. Sadly, they consider that a positive thing, since in their mind humans are the cause of all the earth’s problems. The best way to solve the “man-made climate crisis”? Eliminate humanity!

3 Likes

Yes, that’s what their mess of an ideology implies - and what some of them do actually state in no uncertain terms.

3 Likes

Well, I guess if that is what they want to do to their family, let them eliminate themselves. I will stick with the ones who have hope for the future and see that hope in their children and grand-babies. Really, they should just stop eating and drinking and let themselves die out for the betterment of humanity. I wonder how many suicide due to loss of hope for a future?

3 Likes