Back to Plentiful Reliable Safe Clean Cheap Fossil Fuels

“A global transition is currently under way, in which the minuscule portion of the world’s energy attributable to “green” sources is shifting to fossil fuels, especially coal. That is a good thing–for the environment, among other more vital considerations.
Fossil fuels have done more for humanity than virtually anything else. Our entire civilization, the fact that we live mostly by our wits rather than through back-breaking, soul-killing, and horrifically unproductive labor, is due mainly to fossil fuels.”

2 Likes

Great that they are promoting a return to fossil fuels. The problem is, the “global transition” that is currently underway is in the opposite direction, thanks to our “sociopathic globalist overlords”.
I know Germany is currently - out of desperation - dismantling a windfarm to construct a coal(?) plant. But I’m sure they’re not giving up their pretensions about “going green”.
But who knows - maybe a winter of freezing, without adequate heating, will change the tune of all the lefties and their infantile fantasies.
Question is, will the globalists already have too much control at that point for it to matter?

2 Likes

“You have to mine, somewhere on earth, 500,000 pounds of minerals and rock to make one battery.
American regulations make mining difficult, so most of it is done elsewhere, polluting those countries. Some mining is done by children. Some is done in places that use slave labor.
Even if those horrors didn’t exist, mining itself adds lots of carbon to the air."

That’s carbon dioxide – the food of green plants. Good stuff, not a pollutant.

2 Likes

“500,000 pounds…to make one battery.”
Mind boggling. And such an “inconvenient truth” for Al Gore and all the rest of these pretentious hypocrites.

2 Likes

It’s like when Daddy was teaching Mama how to drive. “Don’t do like I do. Do like I say do.”

2 Likes