Are You a Liar?

Whether you answer yes or no, I’ll have found out nothing.

Quote:

Suppose you are a jihadi in Afghanistan wanting to come to the United States for some kind of nefarious purpose, but you can’t get yourself to our southern border for some reason. Instead you decide to apply for a visa of some kind. In that case you’ll need to fill out the State Department’s visa application form DS-160, which, the State Dept. website says, takes about 90 minutes to complete on average.
The visa applicant will come to a series of screening questions, asking for “yes” or “no” answers to a long list of questions, including:
• Do you seek to engage in terrorist activities while in the United States, or have you ever been engaged in terrorist activities?
• Are you a member or representative of a terrorist organization?
• Have you ever ordered, incited, committed, assisted, or otherwise participated in genocide?

There are many more questions in this vein, asking applicants if they intend to engage in any human trafficking, money-laundering, drug dealing or manufacturing, and so forth.
I’m sure people who wish us ill, or wish to break the law in the U.S., will answer these questions truthfully. Just like the 9/11 hijackers.
Good to know our government is on top of it, keeping us safe.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/04/the-immigration-farce-beyond-the-border.php

4 Likes

What a farce. Of course, a terrorist wouldn’t lie!!
I guess they let one of the many Muslims they’ve so inclusively and multiculturally appointed to high positions in our government write that questionare.
National security is obviously no longer a priority.

3 Likes