Are The Unions Running The UK?

There’s something of a divide in opinion among those critical of the UK government’s response to the supposed COVID-19 pandemic. Some say that the country is being run by the WEF, Bill Gates, etc., but Ben Irvine has made a compelling case that it is primarily the trade unions who have been calling the shots. More info. if anyone’s interested in my latest post:

“Are The Unions Running The Country?”

This does of course lead to the further question of whether the unions are themselves being manipulated by outside actors.

NB. A key concern here is still around the vaccination of children, a point I made in the post - apparently the teachers’ unions are pushing for the jabbing of children which should make people wonder if children are really safe in our schools nowadays.

4 Likes

Thanks, good article! I think that, most definitely, the unions have been infiltrated and are controlled by leftists. The teachers union here in the U.S. is a blatant example of that. They have declared they are going to teach CRT in defiance of any laws against it. Public schools are NOT safe places for our children.

3 Likes

I don’t doubt that trade unions have played a significant and malign role in this world-shaking Covid event.

Trade Unionism AS SUCH is malign.

3 Likes

Do we think that the mighty teacher’s unions are controlling Covid related matters in the USA?

Yes…

3 Likes