Apple Lobbies Corporate World to Denounce Bills Protecting Children from Body-Altering Procedures

“The tech giant is engaged in an intense lobbying effort against bills aimed at protecting kids from what progressives call “gender-affirming” medical treatment — meaning medical procedures such as so-called sex-change procedures that may leave them permanently infertile, before they’ve reached the legal age of consent.”
“Apple is even emailing executives at other Fortune 500 companies urging them to join in the campaign against legal protections for children.”

3 Likes

I would like to know their reasoning. It is very hard to imagine how a case can be made for carrying out medical and surgical experiments on the bodies of living children.

3 Likes

There are loads of nonsensical arguments for “transgendering” little kids here:

Of course there are no sensible arguments for it. Or none that I can think of.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s very hard to fathom their motives and reasoning, because it is a thing that goes so extremely against both reason and nature.
If they were just mindlessly “going along to get along”, something this extreme and obviously harmful would at least make them uncomfortable enough to back off, you would think.
But they are pushing it! I guess radical leftists aren’t just politically radical anymore - they’ve absorbed the full effect of the total depravity of Focault and Marcuse and have become radically depraved, as well.

3 Likes

“Biden” - which is to say, the reptiles that dominate the Swamp - are all for the deforming, sterilizing, insanity-inducing experiments on children:

3 Likes

“Gender affirming care” - the usual “double-speak” of the left. Translates to “child abuse”.

3 Likes