Anti-Semitism is again sweeping the globe

Victor Davis Hanson writes:

The best way of understanding this sick war is that Israelis are Jews and the ancient plague of anti-Semitism is again sweeping the globe.

Read the whole of this important article here:

1 Like

The “ancient plague of antisemitism sweeping the globe” is of course just “coincidental” to the hordes of Jew hating, barbaric Muslims that have been allowed to flood Western countries and infiltrate their governments and academia in the last decade.
Which, in turn, can’t possibly be related to the coordinated, deliberate policies of the globalist/communist traitors of those countries!

1 Like

In the unlikely event that Western Civilization does survive, it will be due to the efforts of three Eastern European countries - Poland, Hungary, and the Czech Republic.

2 Likes

The Czechs have always been good friends to Israel. They alone supplied arms to the Israelis in 1948 when 5 Arab armies invaded the new state.

1 Like

Leaving the UN - who would have ever dared to think the unthinkable, and say such a politically incorrect thing out loud! Where are the thought police???
If ONLY the U.S. would do the same…

1 Like

Yes, if the US withdrew and expelled the horrible institution from American territory, that would be the end of it.

The UN must be destroyed!

1 Like

I recollect that Trump promised to kick the bastards out, and convert the building into East Side condos.

2 Likes

Yes, UN delenda est

2 Likes

They are fine people. Some years ago, we visited Prague and hired a guide to take us to the infamous Theresienstadt. I asked her what religion most Czechs practised. She replied that most Czechs are atheists.I then asked her if this atheism was the result of Communist indoctrination. She responded proudly that Czechs have always been atheist!

2 Likes

I like to think that Trump would have done that if he had not been cheated out of his second term.

It’s easy to believe that he would have done it.

And that he will yet if …

1 Like

https://www.thejc.com/lets-talk/all/why-mustjews-watch-their-backs-as-london-mobs-cheer-4yZAP0kooJPNm2duxrcfsG

Is Douglas Murray becoming the new Christopher Hitchens?

2 Likes

Yes, it’s hard to believe the reaction of the “civilized” world to these savages, who make the Nazis look like boy scouts. It reveals once again the deep infiltration and capture by our enemies of our ruling class - the traitors who orchestrate these disasters.
It’s not as if it’s been a secret that the importation of barbarians who hate us (whether into Gaza or anywhere in the West) would result in this - people have been warning about it all along - but those in power never seem to hear it. Trump was the only one who did, and so he had to be destroyed.
To them it’s a mutual benefit - the Muslim savages get to murder Jews, and the West’s traitors use it to create more chaos and societal breakdown, to sink us further into a Police state and seize more power.

1 Like

Yes, it’s just as you say. The Jews have been, and still are, the most hated and persecuted minority in history. I have spent decades trying to understand why this should be so. It is unfathomable.

1 Like

It may have something to do with the fact that the Jews were the first of the “Abrahamic Religions”.
Each of their successors - first the Christians, then the Muslims - felt the need to “eliminate the competition” for the position of the “chosen ones” of the Abrahamic god.
The Christian attempt finally died out with the defeat of the Nazis, but the Muslims seem to be just getting warmed up…

1 Like