Anthony Fauci, Lord of Fear

Quote:
Fauci earned a medical degree in 1966 but his bio shows no advanced degrees in molecular biology or biochemistry. Kary Mullis, who earned a doctorate in biochemistry at UC Berkeley, and won a Nobel Prize for the polymerase chain reaction (PCR), contended that Fauci didn’t understand electronic microscopy or medicine, and “should not be in a position like he’s in". But he is.
Fauci boasts a budget of more than $6 billion and controls both public health policy and research funding. That concentration of power gives him leverage to bully others into supporting his natural origin theory. When CDC director Dr. Robert Redfield found evidence of a lab origin, he got death threats. If the FBI investigated, nothing has emerged.
Fauci backed the destructive lockdowns and restrictive policies that wrecked the American economy and caused untold misery. Fauci backed mandatory application of unproven vaccines right down to children, the group with the least risk of serious effects from infection. On the other hand, Dr. Fauci was silent when New York governor Andrew Cuomo sentenced thousands of seniors to their deaths by forcing infected patients back into nursing homes.
Transmissibility, embattled Americans might recall, was the achievement of the gain-of-function research Fauci funded at the Wuhan lab, where it could be conducted in secret, with no accountability.
Anthony Fauci, a non-practicing physician who first does harm, has been a government bureaucrat for more than half a century. He has spent 38 years in a job he should never have had in the first place, according to Kary Mullis, one of America’s greatest biomedical scientists. In all that time, Fauci never once has had to face the voters.
Fauci has reversed himself many times but now claims “I represent science,” and that those who criticize him are attacking science. He now says the vaccines he recommended, “don’t protect overly well” against infection. So if embattled Americans considered Fauci a megalomaniac, and wonder why he wants to vaccinate children, it would be hard to blame them.
Anthony Fauci is the embodiment of white coat supremacy, rule over the people by unelected medical bureaucrats. As long as he is able, this loathsome Lysenko figure will keep the people living in fear.

Comment:
It’s worth reading in full. Nothing much in it is new, but the facts bear repetition:

5 Likes

Kary Mullis died at his home from complications of pneumonia on 7 August 2019. At 74, he was plenty ‘old enough to die’, but the timing is perhaps suspicious. It might be interesting to know how he came down with his pneumonia. He had been a long-time critic of Fauci, and also said that you can find anything in anybody with the PCR test if you misuse it. The excerpt is from an interview he did around 1996.

4 Likes

He controls public health policy and research, and all that money, AND is a big fan of Hillary Clinton.
He definitely fits right in Hillary’s orbit as a corrupt sociopath who leaves dead bodies in his wake, and should never have been allowed anywhere near his position of power.

3 Likes

Yes! Quote from the article you link to:

Kary Mullis: “Guys like Fauci get up there and start talking, you know, he doesn’t know anything really about anything and I’d say that to his face. Nothing. The man thinks you can take a blood sample and stick it in an electron microscope and if it’s got a virus in there you’ll know it. He doesn’t understand electron microscopy and he doesn’t understand medicine and he should not be in a position like he’s in. Most of those guys up there on the top are just total administrative people and they don’t know anything about what’s going on in the body. You know, those guys have got an agenda, which is not what we would like them to have being that we pay for them to take care of our health in some way. They’ve got a personal kind of agenda. They make up their own rules as they go. They change them when they want to. And they smugly, like Tony Fauci does not mind going on television in front of the people who pay his salary and lie directly into the camera.”

Mullis went on to say Fauci refuses to debate experts because he doesn’t know anything.

Dr. Fauci’s AIDS work was also highly flawed and was blamed for tens of thousands of deaths in the 1980s.

3 Likes

Amazing that this was known about him way back then, and he not only didn’t suffer any consequences, he gained power. It all depends on “who you know”, I guess.

3 Likes

Speaking of Fauci:

3 Likes

Oh right. “Who, me? I’m just an innocent bystander here, I know nothing…I wasn’t responsible for orchestrating the crime of the century… I represent The Science!!!” What a scumbag.

3 Likes