"...an imposed reversal of 1,000 years of progress in human rights"

“What happened with the Covid regime was an imposed reversal of 1,000 years of progress in human rights. This cannot be allowed to stand much less be forgotten. Declaration or not, the real emergency is far from over. It is still with us and cries out for an end that can only come from truth telling, some modicum of justice, and a dramatic turn toward Enlightenment values. Barring that, there is darkness ahead.”

4 Likes

Right. I broadly agree, of course.

Though I doubt there’s been progress in “human rights” for 1,000 years. Maybe a couple of hundred. Yes, not much more, in which “human rights” have been in human consciousness. European consciousness, that is. Wherever it was established.

Enlightenment values, Oh yes, devoutly to be wished.

But justice please as best it can be done - not a mere “modicum” of it.

3 Likes

And yes, there is darkness ahead.

There is darkness now.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s “a scandal for the ages”, but it occurred in concert with so many other scandals that are equally as awful, it’s mind boggling, and makes the effort to obtain accountability for it even harder.
As we know, that fact in itself was part of a plan to overwhelm all opposition to a coup resulting in totalitarian power.
The false charges, investigations and impeachments of Trump, the riots, the release of the covid bio-weapon which triggered the “emergency” lockdowns, vaccines and mandates, then the stealing of the election, the false flag “insurrection” and imprisonments - all scandals of enormous proportions, all perpetrated at the same time that CRT and transgender grooming, etc, are locked into place in all our institutions.
It all adds up to an overwhelming blitz - an assault on civilization unprecedented in history.
And all we have to counter this is a thin majority in the U.S. congress?

2 Likes

And that thin majority is composed mostly by miscreants.

1 Like

Modern “Dark Age”, Modern “Global University Scholastic”.

3 Likes

Thank you for your comment, Fiangol. It’s always good to hear from you.

3 Likes

Yes, it is good to “hear” from you, Fiangol. I hope you and yours are well.

3 Likes

Miscreants…are they miscreants? I happen to think at least some of them are doing their darnedest where and when they can to slow this trend towards total failure.

I know there are efforts here in my and other counties in my state…Maryland, dear gawd!

A bit here, a bit there…push back. I am not ready to drown them in the swamp, yet.

3 Likes