An Atrocious Job of Communication

Kevin Roche writes at healthy Skeptic:
Could there be worse messaging than the CDC telling vaccinated people to wear masks? I don’t find any evidence to suggest masks play any role in limiting transmission in the community. I have summarized my reasons for that repeatedly. And what is the point in pushing, even forcing people to get vaccinated if they have to still abide by all the same futile and stupid restrictions. The CDC has done an absolutely atrocious job of communication.

Read it all here:

1 Like

Well he’s right, the CDC has done an atrocious job of communication, but they are worse than abysmally incompetent, they are criminal.
Just the fact that a virus with something like a 99.9% survival rate is being labeled a “pandemic” is proof that they are conning us, and for what purpose, other than to frighten us into giving up our freedom?
On top of that, if they have lied about that, and so much more, (hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin, for example) why should we NOT suspect them of intentionally harming us with the vaccine?

1 Like

Well, this is a site worth bookmarking. I also shared it on FB, but I don’t have many friends there. I wonder if it will get removed…

I am most seriously hoping that other states will follow Florida’s Ron DeSantos and say outright that they will not be following these obsolete guidelines. SARs-Cov2 is here to stay and vaccinations and natural immunity will reduce it to a nuisance, wherein some people will become very ill and some will die, but overall human beings will do very well, especially in nations with adequate medical facilities and medications.

Masks are not needed, are often detrimental to health, and no child should wear one. Yes, you read that correctly; I will not wear a mask to make other people feel comfortable anymore. I am fully vaccinated and will get a booster if required every year. When the booster suggested for those with immune issues is available, my daughter will get another. If the unvaccinated don’t want to protect themselves in other ways, then they will eventually get the virus, hopefully recover (sorry if they don’t) and then they will have natural immunity. That is their choice for their body and don’t people have a right to make a choice concerning their own body?

I think that these new guidelines will not fly with The People.

1 Like

Exactly. This virus is no different, and should be treated no differently, than any other virus or the flu.
The idea that everyone should wear masks to “protect” others is ridiculous! If the mask another person wears isn’t enough to protect them, one on me isn’t going to help them, either!

2 Likes

I am thanking my good fortune of living in the state of Texas where none of this nonsense will happen except of course in red cities which I will carefully avoid. Also cancelling a trip to NY. I am fully vaccinated and I will not wear a mask no matter no how! (maybe in doctor’s offices, hospitals etc.) Authoritarianism will not fly here.

3 Likes

I’m very glad to hear it!

2 Likes

Mary, (or anyone else) are you clear on why health-care facilities still ask us to wear masks? How is this virus any different from influenza or a cold? Maybe I can understand the doctor wearing a mask when examining close up, but most of the people are no closer that when out shopping or dining…

2 Likes

No, I am not clear Jeanne. I just know that I have several medical conditions that require somewhat frequent dr.'s visits and they won’t let me in the door otherwise. I don’t agree with it but not much I can do.

3 Likes

Us too. Same here. I have to have at least 20 characters to post… :wink:

2 Likes