America's Secret Government by Proxy

2 Likes

Yes, the Administrative State.

1 Like

And of course January 6 was NOT a “terrorist attack” by “white supremacists”.

Non-white supremacists are now a large part of the federal government. And the government is terrorizing the nation.

3 Likes

Yazmin,

The Mises Institute is a libertarian organization. As an atheist conservative, I share their general political principles: for small government, for individual liberty, for free markets, against wars of aggression, against empire-building, against the regulatory state. I do not share their application of these principles to an absolutist “non-interventionist” US foreign policy, and to support of the Iran Deal.

This article is interesting discussion of the growth of the regulatory state and how easily it becomes a police state.

But why do you want us to read it? As part of your mission to show how America is corrupt , therefore Pax Americana is corrupt, therefore its support of Ukraine against Russia is corrupt, therefore Ukraine is corrupt and Putin must be allowed to take it over.

Here is Mises Institute foreign policy article on the Pax Americana and Ukraine, which cannot be exploited on behalf of Putin’s war effort. What do you think of it?

2 Likes

G.Gee, you sound paranoid when you say that the Mises article that i’ve posted (among other of their articles I posted) means that I agree with every with every other opinion they have, would you say that about any other libertarian and religious conservative articles that it’s invalid?

1 Like

I asked what you think of the article.
I await your response.

1 Like

I just did answer the question, and it’s already been pointed out that even before the conflict, banning opposition parties in Ukraine is the farthest thing from a Libertarian ideals.

1 Like

Do you agree with the article I linked to that there is a libertarian case to be made for American libertarians to support Zelensky’s defense against the Russian invasion?

Why do you shift the debate to democratic election process and the treatment of the political opposition? Putin wins hands down in the autocracy competition against all-comers (except Xi). Zelensky, a representative of the “opposition” to Putin, who wanted to wipe him from the pages of history, as they say, was forced into war and the suspension civil liberties. Putin doesn’t need war to suspend civil liberties internally.

1 Like

C.Gee, you’re not making any sense of your argument when you say that Zelensky banning opposition parties are Libertarian and democratic. Anyway this is getting of the subject of Government proxies.

1 Like

No, Yazmin, I clearly did not say Zelensky’s “banning opposition parties are Libertarian and democratic”. It is you who are not making sense.

“Why do you shift the debate to democratic election process and the treatment of the political opposition?”

It looks like you wrote that to say it was democratic and Libertarian, so you still don’t make any sense.

Yazmin,
You can stop dodging and weaving. You quite evidently do not wish to engage in a serious discussion.
This thread will be closed.