Absolute Madness in Shanghai

2 Likes

Was just hearing that the laws put in place for our own lockdowns were not only modeled on the CCP’s, but the laws are still on place, so they could still be re-implemented.

2 Likes

Liz, could you give me a source for that? If you can, I will link to it.

1 Like

I saw it on the recent episode of Bannons Warroom, (on Rumble, episode #1825 I think) in which he interviews Jeffrey Tucker, who has written on this.

1 Like

Thanks. I will have to let it go. But your assurance that it was said is enough.

2 Likes

“China’s state-run Global Times on Thursday claimed outsiders misunderstand Beijing’s increasingly bizarre “dynamic zero-Covid” strategy, and fail to appreciate how China is somehow saving the global economy tomorrow by brutally locking down cities, shuttering factories, and snarling supply chains today.”

“As China battles its worst COVID-19 Chinese coronavirus outbreak since 2020, its zero-COVID strategy has been repeatedly accused of undermining the global economy. It is a short-sighted viewpoint that will, ultimately, add more uncertainty to the global economic recovery,” the Chinese Communist paper pontificated.”

“After rambling on for a while about how “dynamic zero-Covid” is not actually the Moby Dick obsession to achieve an impossible standard of zero Covid cases it appears to be, but actually an extremely clever and highly nuanced program to “curtail the viral transmission at the lowest possible cost,” the Global Times dismissed critics as “short-sighted.”

3 Likes

Oh no, its impossible to imagine that the CCP would ever use its expendable population, that it already uses for slave labor and harvesting body parts, to undermine the global economy!

3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Yes, Communism itself should horrify the entire planet. Yet we are still drifting towards it.

2 Likes
1 Like

I heard these lockdowns are actually to crush Xi’s political opponents. Speculation, but makes sense.

2 Likes