A Threat to US Sovereignty

Quote:
Biden may be compelled to turn over the sovereignty of U.S. health care policy to the China-controlled World Health Organization (WHO) because of the CCP’s preponderant controlling influence of the Biden administration. We know from the sworn testimony of Tony Bobulinksi, the former business partner of Hunter Biden, that the Biden family has been “compromised” by Chinese money. We know from the Hunter Biden laptop records that the monetary value of that compromise involving multiple Chinese deals was at least $31 million, which is significant bribe money.
This is all critically important because this week the WHO’s Intergovernmental Negotiating Body is meeting to hammer out the final terms of a new “pandemic treaty”, the first draft of which was released February 1st. Biden appears determined to sign the United States to a “legally binding” accord with the WHO that would give the United Nations health agency the authority to dictate America’s policies during a pandemic—including approved treatments, government regulations such as lockdowns and vaccine mandates, global supply chains, and monitoring and surveillance of populations.
What is important to understand is that this two-track effort of the WHO with their pandemic accord and the World Health Assembly with their global pandemic regulations result in the laws of member states getting superseded. This means that enforcement would likely entail a worldwide medical police state under the control of WHO, and its Director-General [the Communist tyrant] Tedros.
Disaster for Americans seems obvious with a corrupt leader entering into an agreement with a corrupt institution. The majority of Americans are already at their limit with unaccountability from their own government. And remember Trump withdrew the U.S. from WHO, and Biden reversed that at the beginning of his administration.

1 Like

Yes, they tried to do this last year, and then shelved it till now. This is why Biden’s in the Oval Office right now - not because a majority voted for him, but because the CCP wanted him there - for this.
If this passes, all they have to do is release another bio-weapon, declare an emergency, and resume the lockdowns, vaccine mandates and passports.
We’ll be under social credit scores and digital surveillance tyranny so fast it’ll make your head spin.

1 Like

Next to nuclear war, that is the most terrifying possibility.

1 Like

Remember when Rush was alive, and he told us that he would tell us when it was time to …panic, worry, leave the country or otherwise bug-out?

I wonder what Rush would say were he alive?

There are more than a few bunker bug-out places. Some full service and very expensive (a million for a bomb silo floor and half a million for half a floor). Some large, empty bunkers that go for $35,000, but then it is a do it yourself deal, but the owners are vetted well and already have formed a community. Quite a large number of those still available.

Also, some prefab bunkers, which are bare minimum and short time bunkers, which are not cheap, but the company will deliver and install them for you. Then there are the island and the mountain redoubts that are for sale.

Of course, you have to get there in the proper time frame. But those that can afford them, plan on doing so, and some live there now.

The question for preppers has always been to bug-out or shelter in place? Depends upon your locale and ability, I guess.

Anyway, all of this is to let you know that many people are taking recent and current events very, very seriously. The more money one has, the more elaborate are the plans to survive.

1 Like

Good grief! Things have got much worse than I had supposed.

1 Like

That the elite have been preparing redoubts and others have been prepping for their families has been discussed here before, but it was pooh-poohed and doubted that the Left elite politicians and others are actually doing anything so drastic.

If you don’t think they are planning this way, because they know what the global oligarchs desire, maybe your head is stuck in the sand. They are going to look out for themselves and their own, and leave us to deal with whatever they bring down upon us.

1 Like

And I have to admit that I found it really hard to pooh-pooh while my head was stuck in the sand

2 Likes

You can also see and hear much better. If we admit that the… OMG…shit is about to hit the fan, or the balloon may be about to go up, or the end times may be desired by nuke holders and others that seek a world more to their desires, then maybe we can admit that making preparations is not a foolish thing to do.

Then again, economies generally rally for wars. But, I am not so sure what we have to rally with anymore. Alternative fuels, EVs, transgendered and diverse military troops, ESG led corporations, a dollar that is becoming irrelevant to the world, a Commander In Chief, who is senile and weak?

Who knows, maybe it will all turn out just fine…

1 Like

Since maybe all is for the best in this best of all possible worlds?

1 Like

No. There is no best.

1 Like