A No-Contest Debate

A good brief account of how the presidential candidates’ debate - June 27 2024 - went; the debate between one of the great figures of history, Donald Trump, and a bumbling ever-stupid senile crooked dying liar, Joe Biden:

Of course Trump won the debate 100 to 0.

2 Likes

Yes, when even democrats criticize his performance, you know it was bad for Biden.
But why do they act surprised about it, like no one could see that coming?
Everyone’s had four years to witness it every time he opens his mouth, or trips on stairs, or shuffles aimlessly around a stage.
It was obvious from the beginning to end of the debate, as he incoherently mumbled out his memorized talking points, that Trump was the only one on stage who was “all there”, and in command.
All Biden could do was hurl pathetic insults at him.

2 Likes

The Democrats are not insane. Surely they will persuade Biden to step down, and probably be replaced by Gavin Newsome.

So, we should get ready to bombard the world with photos of homeless drug addicts sleeping in the streets of LA and San Francisco, and videos of mobs looting posh shops while the police are restrained. “Vote Democratic if you want your town to look like this!”

We need to get links like this posted everywhere we can, and in particular, on ‘neutral’ platforms like the ‘Letters to the Editor’ pages of local papers: May 23: The UCLA Med School for Kids Who Can’t Read Good

For a more extensive report on what has happened to California, see here:
California’s Looming Crime Catastrophe | City Journal The key article. This goes into why crime is going up, in particular, California’s recently-passed “Racial Justice Act”. [Everyone should subscribe to City Journal, the most important conservative publication in the US: [ Subscribe | City Journal ]

1 Like

Were Democrats not insane to choose stupid corrupt Biden as their candidate way back in 2020? Are they not insane to defund police forces, refuse to prosecute rapists arsonists looters mass-murderers? To allow millions of aliens - diseased, mad, crooked, even members of terrorist organizations - to walk into this country and immediately get money, luxury shelter, food, schooling, health care, even the vote, and all at the expense of American citizens? To refuse to make use of America’s rich reserves of oil and instead beg Islamic countries to pump more of it and sell it to us? To be Proud of sexual perverts rather than simply tolerant of them? To sexualize infants? To genitally mutilate and sterilize children? To emasculate the military? To politicize the justice system and break the rule of law? To help Iran become a nuclear armed power? To let China fly spy balloons over the whole country from sea to shining sea? To send billions of aid to Hamas? To undermine Israel when it is in the midst of a defensive war? And that’s just the start of what could be a very long list.

Okay, I’ll concede this much: they are not merely insane, they are evil.

1 Like

Editor’s correction:

Doug, please note: Gavin NEWSOM - not Newsome.

At first I thought your mis-spelling of his name was a typo. But now I see you actually have got his name wrong. An understandable error.

“Trump is a modern Churchill, pugnacious, defiant, patriotic, and ready to win”.

2 Likes

Yes, not just insane - evil.
Because they are doing it all deliberately, to destroy the country, which makes them traitors.

1 Like

“The only reason anyone ever believed Biden was up to the job is that they were lied to, even though most Americans have always understood Biden has been exhibiting signs of dementia before he ever became president.”

Long before. Since he was a little boy.

The writer does not categorically deny that Trump lied. I didn’t hear President Trump telling any lies. If I missed one or more, please, someone, tell me what they were.

1 Like

I’ve at last found something, the nearest thing to an actual example of President Trump’s alleged ‘lying’:

'Trump’s maximalist rhetoric — with his “everythings” and “everyones” and “bests” and “worsts” — is meticulously fact-checked by the media. And that’s fine. Trump, for instance, was wrong to say “every” legal scholar believed Roe v Wade was a garbage decision. Then again, many law experts, right and left, believed Roe was poorly decided, including one-time constitutional expert Laurence Tribe and top law school graduate [big lie told by himself] Joe Biden."'

Okay, Trump sometimes exaggerates. So what? An exaggeration is not the same as a lie. And a political speech is not given under oath.

1 Like

Yes, the usual ironic accusations of lying by the professional liars who serve as the propaganda arm of the Deep State Criminal Cartel!
Trained to swallow a camel (if it’s a Marxist camel) and choke on a fly (if it’s a MAGA fly).

1 Like

Scary. Whointheheck’s been running the country since 2020?

If I were China, Russia, Iran, US adversary I’d make my move TODAY!

2 Likes

Holding the office of President as a front for the democRAT swamp, proven liar plagiarist Chicom tool sniffs and showers with little girls stumblin’ gropin’ babysitter stalking bicycle challenged wokebot “progressive” swamp lapdog ankle grabbing woosey boy Joe Biden had value.

No more.

To quote Bill O’Rielly:

“Biden’s incompetent leadership has driven down real wages, ignited explosive price increases for essentials, created a border crisis, ignored social disorder, promoted insane federal spending that threatens the American dollar, and totally ignored problem-solving while wasting hundreds of billions on phantom global warming fixes that countries like India and China laugh at.”

2 Likes

O’Reilly only scratches the surface - Joe is incompetent, yes, but it’s not so much his incompetence that’s the problem - the real problem is that he’s the front, as you point out, for the swamp rats behind him, who are using him as a prop while they deliberately destroy the country.
The only problem for them is his senility, which is becoming too obvious for them to hide.

1 Like