A New and Glorious Pangender Flag

This is the latest “Pride” flag design.

“It combines 40 different flags from LGBTQIA+ communities around the world, including: Abrosexual, Aceflux, Agender, Ambiamorous, Androgynous, Aroace, Aroflux, Aromantic, Asexual, Bigender, Bisexual, Demifluid, Demigender, Demigirl, Demiromantic, Demisexual, Gay/MLM/Vinician, Genderfluid, Genderflux, Genderqueer, Gender questioning, Graysexual, Intersex, Lesbian, Maverique, Neutrois, Nonbinary, Omnisexual, Pangender, Pansexual, Polyamorous, Polysexual, Transgender, Trigender, Two Spirit, Progress Pride, Queer, Unlabeled.”

If you were thinking, as you probably were, of transgendering from Abrosexual to Gay/MLM/Vinician, my advice is don’t! It’s very difficult and seldom successful. Try instead changing (with hormones and surgery) to Maverique. That choice has a history of success.

3 Likes

It’s never ending. But the important thing is to be obsessively focused on some form of sexual perversion or other -take your pick! - so that you don’t notice the collapse of civilization you’re enabling.

2 Likes

Dear godinheaven! It nearly induced a stroke! I can barely stand to glance at it from the corner of my eyes.

4 Likes

Could that have been sensory ova load? :relaxed:

3 Likes

What I want to know is, What pangs does that flag end? Hunger? Remorse? Or the desire to reproduce?:relaxed:

3 Likes

I detect in it an echo of the Soviet style “sunburst” depicted in every illustration of the “Workers of the World Unite” propaganda.
“Perverts of the World Unite”?

1 Like

I enjoyed all those comments. Thank you, Jeanne, Zerothruster, and Liz.

“Perverts of the World Unite” would be an apt contemporary slogan or motto of the international Left.

3 Likes