A Martyr by Proxy to a Cause that Never Was

A typical American professor? Or is she even more evil than most?

Quote:
Dr. Uju Anya, a Professor of Applied Linguistics with Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, posted to Twitter, “I heard the chief monarch of a thieving raping genocidal empire is finally dying. May her pain be excruciating.”

Dr. Anya is “a university professor and researcher in applied linguistics, critical sociolinguistics and critical discourse studies primarily examining race, gender, sexual and social class identities in new language learning through the experiences of African American students".

In other words, an anti-white warrior. Yes, typical of the professoriate of America now.

2 Likes

I deleted most of this shameful post.

Now this, is one of the saddest things I have read about the Queen’s last day:

Nadine Batchelor-Hunt
Sep 8, 2022
@nadinebh_
I don’t want to concern anyone, but slowly people on the BBC appear to be changing into black clothes

1 Like

What is in the heart of this “professor” is EVIL. Sheer EVIL.

2 Likes

I deleted this post.

1 Like

The British brought great benefits to Nigeria (if that’s where this “professor” comes from) - and all the other African territories that had the good luck to be colonized by the British.

Since the British left them to their own devices, most of them have declined. Nigeria soon became a hellhole where Muslims continually slaughter Christians. We have posted many reports of it on our website. With pictures.

About Hugenots and Scots. Jeanne, it cannot be a good thing to compete in the victim stakes. That is a game of the Left. There is not a tribe, clan, or nation on earth that hasn’t lost wars, suffered subjugation and persecution - or done its share of conquest, subjugating and persecuting. Actually, come to think of it, the Scots probably suffered persecution less than any others.

The Hugenots who went to South Africa integrated with the Dutch settlers and became the Afrikaners who were (a majority of them) the ideologues of apartheid.

2 Likes

I also deleted this post, because it shames me to write so.

2 Likes

I deleted this post.

1 Like

Oh no! Of course not. Nobody must ever be deprived of their suffering. It is a treasure beyond price.

But please remind me - what did the Scotts suffer, and when?

2 Likes

There was the invasion of the Romans and their Christianity during which time the culture and pagan religion of the people living in that area were destroyed, as were the people themselves. Then the English refused to allow Scotland to be and independent country with its own royal government. That went on for a long stretch and in fact may still be going on in the minds of the Scots.

Would you say to a Scotsman that you don’t think their ancestors suffered at the hands of those, who would not let them be? I wouldn’t.

1 Like

The Romans gave up trying to keep out the marauding Scots by battling them back. They built a wall to keep them at bay.

Christianity came to the British isles long after the Romans had left.

The English let a Scottish monarch - James VI - become king of all Britain as James I (the first Stuart king).

What events of Scottish suffering am I ignorant of? Please fill me in.

1 Like

I deleted this post.

1 Like

The Romans had left Britain by 400 CE.

The first Christian missionary sent by the Catholic church arrived in Britain toward the end of the 6th. century.

The Romans did not enslave the nations they brought under their imperial rule. They never did bring the Scots under their imperial rule. The Scots were aggressors, not victims of (non-existent) Roman persecution.

2 Likes

I wonder if she would say that about the thieving raping genocidal monarchs among her own ancestors, who made slaves of the survivors of their wars with other tribes long before the Europeans came on the scene?

2 Likes

Very good point, Liz.

2 Likes

I deleted this post.

Oh, Jeanne! Scrub it all. It contains facts but is misleading. The texts you refer to are written by Christians. (I haven’t read them, just glanced at them - they don’t seem to contain anything I didn’t expect them to.) I don’t want to do an exegesis on such inadequate texts. What pointless pain that would be!

If you really want to know about the birth and early history of Christianity you could read my essay:

https://theatheistconservative.com/the-birth-and-early-history-of-christianity/

the fruit of many years of reading in many libraries, much travel, and investigations in many archives.

2 Likes

I don’t want to snub your effort, which I am sure was made in a spirit of genuine curiosity and interest, but I have to say that History is not an evening’s study, and googled references are not revelations.

If you are truly interested in the history of Christianity (I only refer you to my own outline-essay in lieu of a discussion of your lengthy comment) I strongly suggest you pursue it as a serious study. I doubt it will turn you Christian if you do it as well as I believe you would. On the contrary, it is more likely to appall you, and confirm your atheism.

2 Likes

There were many Christianities in the Dark Ages. Among them these Gnostic forms. If a title attracts you, put it into the SEARCH slot of our website:

How a rich shipowner affected Christianity, January 2, 2010 (on Marcion)

Erotic religion, January 24, 2010 (on Carpocrates and Epiphanes)

Mani and Manicheism, May 9, 2010

Valentinus, February 14, 2011

Holy snakes , March 24, 2013 (on the Ophites)

The sinning Jesus, the laughing Christ, and the Big Bang of Basilides , April 6, 2013

2 Likes

Thank you for the references, Jillian. I am not really interested in the history of Christianity any further than what I have explored in my past.

I have no doubt that the main driver of this worldwide religion was much aided by the expansion of the Roman Empire, and that without that aid it would not have been the force that it became…destructive and constructive, depending upon the point of view.

2 Likes

The Church took over from the emperors of the Western Empire to spread and hold Roman power. The Empire did not last long after Theodosius made it Christian. Just four years short of a hundred years (380 to 476 C.E.). Christianity was one of the causes of its fall.

The Eastern Roman Empire lasted much longer. Christianity did not destroy it. It went in and out in extent as the centuries passed, but it lasted until 1453 when Constantinople fell to the Muslims and became Istanbul.

1 Like