A Jew-Free Ivy League

​My despair increases daily. I think the Jews have no idea how bad things really are. Steyn is, as usual, astute.

2 Likes

Great observations by Stein. Yes, a “march for tolerance and decency”, at this point, is going to be about as effective as spitting into a hurricane.
And what a joke, the guy he quoted saying “multiculturalism” was “naive”, and an “experiment” that didn’t work - it wasn’t naive, or an experiment - it was a deliberately calculated plan to undermine and destroy Western civilization, and it worked just as planned.
It was dupes like him who believed in it who were naive, as in “useful idiots”.
And it’s also laughable to see how so many Brits rejected Tommy Robinson (Farage did, too) as too “extreme”, and “racist”, but if they were honest, ought to now admit that they should have listened to him a long time ago.

1 Like

Thank you, Cogito, for the link to Mark Steyn’s excellent and deeply troubling column. And thank you, Liz for your very apt comment with which I totally agree.

1 Like

Thousands march in Ottawa in support of Islamic ideology, mass murder, torture, rape, extreme cruelty, burning people of all ages to death - yes, including babies. A world in which that is common practice is what they want.

https://twitter.com/jaimekr/status/1781868938160169123

1 Like

On October 6, this monstrous march would have been inconceivable to many. The Islamification of the West is beyond the point of correction.

2 Likes

It’s still inconceivable how westerners can be brainwashed to the point of supporting something so obviously barbaric and evil.
But it shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone, since it has been in the making for decades, with people like Steyn and Robinson warning of it the whole time.
By demoralizing Western nations with a Marxist “Cultural Revolution”, and at the same time destabilizing us with a flood of violent barbarians, the globalist elites are destroying not only our nations and their cultures, but civilization itself - all for the sake of achieving their totalitarian goal of “One World Government”.

1 Like

I thought these campus marches of the Islamic brownshirts would have been inconceivable on October 6. The support of the entire world for these monsters is pushing my misanthropy to the limits. With certain notable exceptions, mankind is nothing but a cesspool of lunacy.

2 Likes

Yes, without the “notable exceptions”, it’s not very promising.