A Democrat Thought for Today and Every Day

1 Like

A mind devoid of any content beyond fatuity.

2 Likes

Exactly right.

Yet an all-too-possible future president of the USA!

1 Like

That would take the clown show we already have to the next level! But maybe word salads like this would be better than creepy whispering followed by incoherent, angry shouting, followed by aimless wandering and falling down…

1 Like

I see your point, Liz. Your description of Biden is spot on.

But I’m afraid she would be even more dangerous for America (and the world) than he is. Her idiocy comes across to me as even worse than his. It may be natural and so not entirely her fault, but it’s a strong disqualification for a leadership role! Could America take yet another moron as a president - and, what’s more, a female one? (Rhetorical questions.)

1 Like

Well, it really won’t make much difference whether it’s she or Biden who ends up as President - either way, the Republic will be over, and we will transition from a “de-facto” to an “official” Globalist vassal state.

1 Like

Yes. That is the possibility that is so frightening.

1 Like

I think it unlikely that the demented Biden or the mindless Kamala will be running. The Democrats are evil, but not stupid. I suspect that Biden and Harris will be shuffled out and replaced by possible Newsom or Michelle.

2 Likes

I don’t think it could be Michelle. Though she would be the most malleable for Obama, for his fourth term.

She has never been elected to anything. Surely no one suspects her of having a penetrating understanding of economics or military tactics, or history, or America. Or even a mere clue or two about them. She only became proud of her country, she said, when it voted her (pernicious) husband into (disastrous) power.

Newsom remains a grotesque possibility.

1 Like

I agree that she is a ghastly woman. Newsom is beyond the pale.
My speculation about the upcoming election is this:
Trump will not be the next President. The Deep State will do whatever it takes to stop him. He will either be dead or in prison. If, somehow, he does manage to run, the election will be stolen again as it was in 2020.
There is the (remote) possibility that there may even not be an election. If the Democrats are pushed to the wall, they could postpone or cancel the vote in the name of some fabricated national emergency, perhaps a climate crisis or a new plague.
“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.”

― Ariel Durant

2 Likes

I understand your predictions of probabilities, Cogito. There are good reasons for them.

But the unpredictable happens.

1 Like

I agree with that prediction. We have already witnessed the left’s modus operandi in the years before and after the last election.
But, predictably, the GOP has remained in denial, “business as usual” mode, wasting money and time on pointless primary debates instead of accepting Trump as the “no contest” winner and doing all they can to fix the corrupted election process and prevent the fraud that the Dems will, guaranteed, brazenly commit in the next election.

1 Like

I believe it was Prime Minister Harold MacMillan, when asked what would decide the next British election, stated “Events, dear boy. Events”.
The essential unpredictability of politics.

2 Likes

Yes, and many “events” are planned and timed to manipulate outcomes.

1 Like

Exactly so

2 Likes

Biden going … going …

1 Like

It’s good to see the left stuck in a mess of their own making. They’re stuck with two duds they never should have made Pres. and V.P. to begin with.
The stupidity of both is embarrassing and insulting.
But since they have no shame, it won’t deter them.
They’ll just come up with some other puppets, cheat them in, and continue with their agenda to rape, pillage and destroy the country.

1 Like