A Clarion Call to Crush the Commies

Quote:
We need to get militant – for our rights, for our livelihood, for our future – and elect folks who will not allow long dead norms that the other side has long since abandoned to keep them from exercising their full power not just to resist the institutional Long March of the Frankfurt schoolboys, schoolgirls, and school non-binary two-spirits, but to actively roll-back these communists’ takeover of the commanding heights of American society. We need people who are not afraid to be “mean” – people who will lock up criminals, deport all illegal aliens, fire government flunkies, cut commie college conformity factories off without a dime, and tell the corporations, “You better choose whether you want us as friends or enemies, and I’ll know you made the wise choice when I see you ending your DEI crap and your donations to our enemies."

More here:

2 Likes

Good idea - crush the commies! Yes, but…
I just wish Trump had entered his first term with that exact mindset, and DONE IT. Now we’ll be lucky if he ever gets a second chance.
True, alot of the invaders of our borders have come from communist countries, but I’m not so sure they’re going to be voting against more government hand-outs from the commies here. They may very likely have left their countries only because the hand-outs dried up there, and they know Biden is promising an endless supply!
And the commies know the people are fed up with them - that’s why they undoubtedly have another treasonous plan already cooked up to crush us before we have a chance to crush them.

1 Like

Good points. Yes, commies are pouring in. I’d forgotten that for the moment.

Thanks, Liz!

1 Like