98% of Scientists Disagree that Humans Cause Climate Change

“How often do we hear,” Dutch Member of Parliament Thierry Baudet says, “that 97% of scientists agree that humans are the cause of climate change; that this climate change is severe, posing a major threat to the planet; and that we need a drastic reduction in our carbon dioxide emissions. All of this, and I do mean all of it, is false. It’s a blatant lie that 97% of scientists agree with it. In reality, only 1.6% agree with those statements."

4 Likes

Yes, “man made climate change” hysteria is based on as big a lie as the “pandemic emergency” hysteria, perpetrated by the same suspects, and for the same reasons.

3 Likes

Has anyone seen the latest leftist Hollyweird "Let’s make yet ANOTHER Movie bashing the great unwashed ignorant regular people SCUM that we hate and despise, but we LOVE feeling SO Superior To ! " ‘Masterpiece’ ?? "Don’ Look Up! " Well, in case you wondered what it was about, THIS from the 'writer, director, and all around better than YOU ‘Elite’, Adam McKay, oughta clear thing right up for us all-
" This movie came from my burgeoning terror about the climate crisis and the fact that we live in a society that tends to place it as the fourth or fifth news story, or in some cases even deny that it’s happening, and how horrifying that is, but at the same time preposterously funny. " Adam McKay

I am a Cold Warrior, and even I can’t IMAGINE what it must be like to live as such cowards as these freaks insist upon doing. And I was in at a time where Total Nuclear Destruction was an actual, real, it could happen any fucking minute, THING. Contrary to urban legends, and the arrogant young woketards insist, there actually were several times where we were literally minutes away from all them pretty shiny buttons bein pushed.I know that for a fact, unlike the kids who claim it was all made up hysteria. It wasn’t, but I don’t feel like going into today. If anyone is genuinely curious, maybe I’ll do a post on it sometime. But in the meantime, Hahaha…Yeah, I just can’t WAIT to see this steaming pile- The Propaganda Ministry must be so proud…sigh… They sure as fuck pulled out ALL the stops for it, tho, pretty much everyone who’s anyone in the Hollywood Arrogance Club is in it, lol… Which shows you the importance they placed on it. Does anyone else have the sneaking suspicion that THIS Crap is going to be the New “Covid” Crisis …? Smfh.

3 Likes

Thanks for the warning, AncientFutures!

I enjoyed your review.

3 Likes

I’ve heard of it but haven’t seen it. (I wouldn’t be able to stomach it. Too dripping with phony, holier than thou condescension, I’m sure.)
It’s mind boggling how people can be this duped, even after decades of the debunking of this lie.
Talk about “mass formation psychosis”! This is a big contender with covid hysteria for the worst!

3 Likes

This is the Being who would control our destiny.

Klaus Schwab, author of the Great Reset.

Look here upon the Face of God!

4 Likes

Yes, the great Panjandrum himself.
He and Soros may have a problem working out which one gets to be God.

4 Likes

WHY has he just not been ‘done’ by some brave soul ? I know that sounds all domestic terrorist-y, but frankly, kids, where exactly do we draw the line, when we are credibly and openly threatened, as we ALL have been by these Arrogant pieces of shit ? THEY are more and more openly destroying our Lives, and our Countries, everything most of us hold to be of value,you don’t need to be a religionist to have things you hold dear to you and yours, do you ? I’m not one,and I care deeply about many things in my families lives… Even a hundred years ago,it would have already happened. TOO many of us have become conditioned to ‘violence BAAAD’, Yet, we tolerate all sorts of violence from people who destroy our livelihoods, our businesses, our world… Violence is NOT just somebody smackin you in the head, or cappin ya… I mean, WHO THE FUCK Does This Guy, and the Others like him, Think they fucking ARE ? So they’re Rich. So WHAT? They sure as FUCK are not ANY Better than you or I, Friends, and I’d say frankly, a Damn sight LESS. IDK, I’m just getting more and more frustrated with watching regular folks go to jail for truly minor and morally RIGHT things, while folks like Hillary and the many others like her just laugh themselves into a lather at US,while continuing to do all kinds of illegal as well as morally WRONG things. I’m tired of it, deeply and seriously TIRED of it. I’m 57- I only have so many years as it is- The thoughts most definitely cross my mind more and more often. I only have so much patience. I know I am far from alone,virtually all of my RL Friends and Buds feel the same way I do. Insurrection ? LMMFAO- They have truly not SEEN any type of Rebellion. YET. The leftists ARE right to be paranoid. It only ever takes but a small spark, at the right time and place- And it is a tinderbox out here, these days… Smfh.

2 Likes

Dear AncientFutures, much as I enjoy a good rant in a good cause, I hope you’re not advocating for anybody’s assassination?

Please affirm that is not what you meant to do.

3 Likes

I totally share your frustration. I think most of the people who voted for Trump, who won by a landslide majority, and know the election was stolen from us, are just as frustrated.
It’s also frustrating to see how our government is colluding with the CCP and the globalists, and it seems that we’re powerless to stop them.
But there are legal and political fights going on that we need to get behind and support, as a way to channel our frustration, and to defeat them.

3 Likes

“Google Cancels Ex-NASA Scientist Dr. Roy Spencer Because His Satellite Temperature Data Reports Aren’t Hot Enough”

3 Likes

Yes, his claims are harmful to the climate alarmist narrative. The more they censor and smear those who disagree, the more obvious it becomes that THEY are the ones lying, desperate to control the narrative, or they wouldn’t be doing it.

3 Likes

Yeah, thats what I’ve been hearing since Slick Willie was in Office. And Here We Are. Have we gained ANY GROUND ? At All ? I sure can’t see it. I think we are heading for Civil War. My only question is, will it be Before we are invaded by China, or After ?

2 Likes

Okay, "NO. I AM NOT ADVOCATING FOR ANYONE’S ASSASSINATION. " Does that satisfy the ‘requirements’ ?

3 Likes

Yes. Thank you for your firm statement.

2 Likes

You’re right - when you look at the last 50 - 100 years, it’s just been a gradual slide down the slippery slope, accelerated at various points by things like Ted Kennedy’s immigration bill, or Clinton’s deal with the Chinese. Kissinger and the Bushes were globalists, Obama a Communist…

3 Likes

No offense - can’t be too careful, now that FBI “instigators” seem to be coming out of the woodwork.

3 Likes