2nd World Thinker of 2013 In Globalist Medias

https://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/world-thinkers-2013206_thinkers1

2 Likes

If I were Dawkins, I would have assassinated myself.

2 Likes

He’s good on evolution and religion, but a leftist.

1 Like

2nd rank was given to Ashraf Ghani!!!

2 Likes

So is Ghani good with a constitution based on Sharia law, and a country run by Islamists?

1 Like

Great to see you here, Pezhman! You are always a valuable contributor to every discussion you join.

2 Likes

An appalling list. Pinker is an exception in such company. He does go on about climate change, but otherwise he is a reasonably good guy. And Higgs I don’t know, he seems to be doing an okay job in physics. But all those I do know (their works and/or reputations, that is to say) are beneath contempt. Ghani, the absconded former president of Afghanistan! Krugman the low and nasty redistributionist economist. George Soros, the worst of the worst. Francis Fukuyama, the Hegelian who couldn’t have been more wrong about “the end of history”.

Dawkins is at least an atheist. Incurably on the Left, but - I agree with you - he does not deserve to be put in such a list. And on top of it, no less!

Niall Ferguson is good except that he wanted Britain to stay in the corrupt and stupid EU.

2 Likes

Notice who is NOT on the list. Thomas Sowell, for instance, or any other of the Hoover Institution thinkers. No one associated with the Manhattan Institute …

3 Likes

If they added Ghasem Soleymani to the list, the “Zoo” would be completed. Think about what?
When someone(Globalists) called you a “Thinker”, it refers to how much you are profitable for their targets not for Evolution or Physics sciences.

2 Likes

Right. Only if your thinking promotes their ideology.

2 Likes