The third jab

I do not believe that COVID is or ever has been a critical threat to our society and I have seen no evidence it indicate that vaccines are a necessity - especially in our children. As to safety, we have official documentation in VAERS and the British and European equivalents that the vaccines in a few short months have caused thousands of deaths and countless injuries o one degree or another. Nonetheless, I fully respect (but do not understand) Jeane’s decisions here.

2 Likes

I wish you well and respect your choices.

2 Likes

I woke up to this news this morning:

Does nobody ask why Israel, one of the most successfully vaccinated counties with not only the first two but now the third jab, is the country with the highest infection rate?

Could it be that the vaccines are not as successful as touted?

How long can they play us for fools? It’s not that long ago they told us we only needed two weeks to flatten the curve and then we would be out of this. Then they said we needed to wear masks everywhere and keep six feet apart for a short time and then we would be out of this. Then they said we needed recurring lockdowns. Then they said we all need the “vaccine” and then we would be out of this. Now they are saying we need a third or even fourth jab and then we will be out of this. I ask again, how long can they keep playing us for fools?

Could it be that the emperor has no clothes?

Will we ever wake up?

3 Likes

Exactly! I have read from several sources now that these vaccines will just cause the virus to mutate further, into more resistant strains. No wonder places with the most people vaccinated are having the worst outbreaks! It doesn’t prevent people from getting it or transmitting it, and has already caused way too many adverse side effects and deaths to warrant continuing with it.
And yet they just keep forcing it on everyone with mandates, passports, etc.
Amazing how quickly we all turn into expendable lab rats when Communists are running the show…

1 Like

I have never known anybody that died or were hospitalized or had devastating and lasting effects from influenza. I do know people who have had that happen from Covid. People close to me. People that had not died or been devastated because of the flu over the years, even the 2017-18 flu that hit me so hard and took months to get over. Covid is more lethal that the flu.

I don’t think children (and what is that, under 18?) should get vaccinated. I don’t think young healthy adults should get vaccinated. These are the people that should develop natural immunity, because their recovery is so good.

You each are correct, it is a choice. I wish you each well. I hope that you stay free from Covid or if you get it, you weather it well. Certainly the therapies are more proven now. We feel safer. Perhaps we will be proven wrong. Thank you for respecting our choice. I continue to read Cogito’s posts and the posts of others that inform about the vaccine.

2 Likes