Migrant Crisis 2.0? EU "Well Prepared" to Take "Massive Inflow" of Refugees from Ukraine

“Kill themselves slowly so that no whiff of racism or Nazism would be attached to them” - yes, that’s the whole point of the brainwashing.

2 Likes
1 Like

Yazmin, this is Indian PROPAGANDA. It is NOT NEWS. These writers have a political axe to grind.

Your persistence in posting pro-Russia propaganda is astonishing. And you do not answer when I ask you why.

But I ask again - WHY? Are you Russian? What is your aim?

1 Like

The European middle-class fun-revolutionaries of the late 1960s and '70s used to blame the citizens of their countries every time they, the fun-revolutionaries themselves, committed an atrocity. “Look what you’ve made us do now!,” they complained. Now you, on behalf of Putin, are saying the same thing, to Ukraine, to the West, to America, to NATO, about his invasion of Ukraine.

No one made Putin invade Ukraine. Putin decided to do it, and is doing it.

2 Likes

https://rmx.news/poland/inflation-to-peak-soon-in-poland-predicts-chief-economist/

1 Like

The Balkan Insight article is not worth a second of anyone’s time. Another leftist “pro-democracy”, pro-welfare state, pro-migrant-and-minorities website. The “rising” anti-Ukrainian sentiment is based on the overheard grumblings of Poles at a charity shop. But we don’t need “independent” journalism’s scraping up vox pop to tell us that the state-dependent class is the most resentful of refugees getting a share of the pie and going to the head of the line.
The TFIGlobal article - also not worth the time to read it - wants its readers to believe that international support for Ukraine is shaky. It is clearly a part of the Who Cares About Ukraine? propaganda project to isolate Ukraine as a rogue state and Ukrainians as nazi riff-raff. Which is why, presumably, you linked to it here. Why are there so many undesirable Ukrainian refugees irritating ordinary Poles and depressing their economy? Hmmm.

1 Like

C.Gee, regardless of the source, Migrations is expensive, whether from the Middle East and Eastern Europe.

1 Like

Yes. I know. Absorbing immigrant populations has costs. Regardless of the status of the immigrants - legal, illegal, political, war or economic refugees or asylum-seekers - they are unwelcome for a percentage of the host population. TFIGlobal’s anecdotes exposing how Ukrainian refugees are unwelcome to Bulgarians and Japanese are not particular interesting. It’s the same old human story.
I blame Putin for the millions of displaced Ukrainians. Do you?

1 Like

C.Gee, no I don’t, because he didn’t escalate the conflict.

1 Like

Yazmin, Putin STARTED the war.

Jillian, no he didn’t if you remember that I posted this:

1 Like

I’m willing to bet that most of this money is going into the pockets of politicians and oligarchs.
While they screw us on the open borders, the climate scam, vaccines, and every other way possible.

1 Like
1 Like

Russia invaded Ukraine, Yazmin.

I don 't read the Russian propaganda links you post.

Russia invaded Ukraine. Putin started the war. That is plain fact.

As I keep telling you, I cannot understand why you want to defend Putin. He is a monster.

Some Ukrainians may be taking advantage of the system, but the real villains are the oligarchs and politicians on all sides - Russia, China, the U.S., E.U., and Ukraine. They are all corrupt, and all are exploiting the war for profit.

1 Like
1 Like

The initial post on this thread is now irrelevant - though it was not clear why you were putting it up in the first place.

As of August 2022, Sweden has taken in 44,546 refugees from Ukraine.
Russia heads the list: 2.3 million.
Then Poland: 1.3 million
Then Germany: .9million
Then Czech Republic: 415, 000
Further down:
Lithuania: 63,000
Estonia: 51,000
Latvia: 37000
Finland: 36,000

The Baltic states fear invasion. Sweden and Finland have applied for Nato membership.

What are we to understand from this Swiss Policy link?
That Russia is still able and willing to sell oil to Europe? Putin is still Mr. Nice Guy, despite US propaganda?

C.Gee, none of your posts have any evidence and make any sense, it makes you look out for touch with reality, and there’s also these:

“Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu has demanded Sweden and Finland extradite suspects Turkey seeks over terrorism-related charges, while the Nordic countries say they have not agreed to specific extraditions.”

The reality is that the sanctions ended up being self inflicted here in the west.

1 Like

Yazmin,

How can Ukrainian refugee numbers as of August 23, 2022, given by the United Nations Commission on Refugees - not “make sense” to you?
Is it not germane to a thread on the “migrant crisis” resulting from Russia’s invasion of Ukraine?

1 Like