Marriage Is a Contract Between One Man and One Woman

When I first read about father’s absence linked with earlier menarche, the article was about pheromones as an evolved anti-inbreeding trait.

A quick search (biological father and daughter’s menarche) just led me to studies that are much more involved and one that took into account the history of the many studies’ findings and tried to bring all the findings up to date. This is the site:

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/147470491401200202

2 Likes

Sorry to have to disagree with you yet again, Jeanne, but to me this is mysticism. Or to be more blunt, crap.

1 Like

I couldn’t get the page to open. But I do think that a father (and mother) is extremely important for the development of both boys and girls.
Thats why so many fatherless children have problems as adults.

2 Likes

Homosexuality, although it may exist within the human (and animal) population is absolutely abnormal. One of the fundamental purposes of being, is to be able to reproduce, homosexuals can not do this. Now, that’s not to say just because it’s unusual that it’s morally wrong, people can have relationships with whomever they want without me caring.

Marriage on the other hand, it is a union between a man and a woman. It’s only recently that the left have decided to simply change the definition of it. I refuse the new definition.

2 Likes

Welcome!
I agree - homosexuality may exist, but it is abnormal. And if the Left hadn’t exploited it as a political weapon to destroy normal society, gays would be a very small percentage of the population, and it wouldn’t be an issue.
Same with transgenderism.

2 Likes

Welcome, Nrm! Thanks for your comment. Please stay with us.

A proper dad:

2 Likes

Yes, it’s just a question of how much harm will come to our kids before we can stop it.
The stupidity and ignorance of people who buy into this propaganda is mind boggling.

2 Likes

Did you read all of the information about all of the studies and all of the other contributors to early puberty and/or menarche? As I stated in my reply to Claire, there are many more factors involved than the first article that I read many years ago.

2 Likes

No, Liz, transgenderism is a completely different animal. Do not blame the homosexual population for transgenderism. And, don’t look at the “popular” gay lifestyle behavior as the actual homosexual percentage among Americans.

And, again to all, do not blame homosexuals for the failure of heterosexuals to bear children. The lack of new babies is not due to homosexual marriages or relationships.

Homosexual couples and heterosexual couples adopt unwanted babies, and some create their own babies through volunteer surrogates.

The lack of child bearing is caused by heterosexuals not wanting to take time to have and rear children, whether the heterosexual couple is married or not.

Editing this to respond within the 3 replies limit:

Yes, Liz!! That is what I believe too. But, short of that, children need one loving and responsible adult to help them grow…and that adult must provide another friend or family member to help with the opposite sex influence, which is so very important.

That said, a mother and father that are toxic to their children do not a happy family make.

2 Likes

Welcome, Nrm, we disagree…but that is okay here.

2 Likes

Yes, I agree that homosexuals aren’t responsible for the transgender thing. My point is that the Left has weaponized and is exploiting both to cause a breakdown of the family.
I’m not sure about the percentage of gays, but the percentage of transgenders has shot up dramatically since leftists started pushing it on schoolkids, so the “influence operation” is working, at the expense of children who’s lives are ruined.
And of course, a good parent, even if gay, is better than a bad one, even if straight. But if the govt. is going to interfere, why doesn’t it work to make normal families healthier and more functional, rather than working to promote “alternate lifestyles”?

4 Likes

For instance, it could have made it easier for one parent to remain at home with pre-school children or beyond…you know, be a homemaker. Didn’t have to be the one that gave birth, could have been the other one.

At the same time my mother started back to work with her youngest in third grade, and they were looking forward to her second salary, the economy tanked and we could barely make it on the two salaries.

Now, they want to provide a means for many parents to get rid of their kids asap or sooner.

3 Likes

Yes, exactly.
There’s also this, in the Western Journal - the DOJ did a report finding that domestic violence is more common in LGBTQ relationships.
When compared to straight couples, domestic violence is 8 times higher among bisexual couples, and more than twice as high among lesbian and gay couples.

2 Likes

I wonder if that is because they are more likely to tell authorities about it.

3 Likes

“Evidence was amassed that two adult males who were the adoptive fathers of two children in the homes were engaging in sexual abuse of the children and recording the abuse on video.”

1 Like

Obviously they adopted the children with this intention. I wonder how many warning signs were overlooked in the screening process just to avoid the appearance of homophobia?

2 Likes

A very good question.

2 Likes

Yes, of course it happens. I can give personal knowledge of two different heterosexual men that married into two different families with young girls, who then proceeded to sexually abuse the eldest and planned to move on to the younger, when she protested. In one case, the teen-aged girl became pregnant and her step father blamed the school for poor protection in stairwells. The baby was born and the girl spilled the beans when he threatened to start with her younger sister.

The other girl in the other family told authorities finally and they got involved, but then could not go through with the trial…but finally, her mother divorced the man and moved away.

Let’s talk about the vegans that failed to nourish their child. Their 18 month old weighed 17 pounds when he died. They…a man and a woman…only ate raw fruits and vegetables and only fed their baby with breast milk.

None of these cases prove anything about how a nurturing and happy family, however it is constructed, works to rear their children.

2 Likes

So true that this is a major problem, no matter what genders of the parents are. The number of cases of child neglect and abuse, often because of drug addiction, is tragic.

2 Likes