Is Islam a seditious movement in the US?

Didn’t President Trump ban immigration from those nations already on the terrorist list, mostly Muslim nations. I guess that got watered down and finally done away with.

3 Likes

I think it was one of the first things Biden got rid of, along with everything else Trump did.

4 Likes

Yes, undoing all the good his predecessor had done for America and the world, and setting about doing as much harm as his handlers want him to do.

3 Likes

The case was closed in 2014, the Supreme Court intervened in favour of the mosque construction, which went ahead. I suppose the case probably sets a precedent as well.

3 Likes

Don’t read me wrong, Chauncey. The mosque should have been allowed. If the Muslims worshipping there later prove to be Islamists and a threat to the community, then that needs to be dealt with at that time. If it could have been proved that the followers of this particular mosque were known Islamists, whom the FBI was keeping tabs on, then that would alter the decision, I would hope.

It is a tricky thing determining which Muslim is a secret Islamist wishing to destroy America and which wants to be an American. Isn’t like that with any other religion that I can think of right now.

2 Likes

I pretty much agree with you, except I don’t like the word “Islamist” somehow, I think it’s better to just say actively inciting terrorism, and it’s not a crime if they’re merely:

I suppose my problem with the word Islamist is that it makes it sound as if they’re not really following Islam, which is not correct, Muslims are supposed to follow the example of Mohammed, who used violence to establish his religion and subdue the people of the book etc…

4 Likes

In this country, Islamist is the term used to describe militant Muslim zealots, who are bent upon the destruction of America and Israel and live to act upon those desires.

Does that sound right to others?

As to “wishing”. Muslims that want to BE American don’t WISH to destroy America.

2 Likes

“…it makes it sound as if they’re not really following Islam…” Yes, it’s ironic, because the violent ones are the ones actually following the dictate of their religion. The peaceful ones are actually the backsliders! It’s the same with Judaism and Christianity, to a lesser degree, since they also have commands in their “scriptures” that no one follows now because they are barbaric.

4 Likes

IDK if anyone caught it, but about a week or so ago, maybe 2, Psaki had a major Freudian slip during one of Her Briefings IDR what the exact question was she was asked, but her response was basically, She she didn’t know the answer,yet, and that “President Obama” hadn’t told her, or decided yet, or whatever the detail was- Of course, all the MSM and the leftists were all covering for her,She was “flustered”, she was “questions thrown at her non stop”, she “simply made a slip of the tongue because of all the stress of her job” etc etc.
I think most of us would agree it was none of those things, and she actually, for once, spoke the absolute Gospel Truth.

3 Likes