Freedom Convoy Is Stretching Over 10 Miles

Doesn’t matter, I just noticed that Christine Anderson the AfD MEP said that there was a surprisingly low turnout for Trudeau which is not normal for a head of state visit, I thought that might suggest that even many MEPs were quietly uncomfortable with what he’s been doing. The clip didn’t really show us though when I looked again.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Well if vehicles are not allowed in protests, I wonder what will happen to all the bikers?

3 Likes

New update on the Truckers Convoy in the US, apparently Antifa tried to throw rocks at the truckers.

2 Likes

He’s right, both the antifa thugs and the Oregon politicians enabling them should be arrested.
Of course, in Oregon they’ll be released without so much as a slap on the wrist.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Banks have obligations which should not be subject to government alteration. The right of the government to freeze bank accounts needs to be tested in the courts.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Trudeau Castro.

3 Likes

Here’s a docuseries on the Freedom Convoy.
https://www.infowars.com/posts/trucking-for-freedom-convoy-docuseries-exposes-tyrannical-biden-trudeau-regimes/

2 Likes

Thanks, look forward to watching this.

1 Like
1 Like

Good for her. She’s right about Justin Trudeau, of course. But as the EU is also a dictatorship, and not even an elected one, and is part of the Great Reset movement, I hope she lectures her fellow MEPs on the same subject with the same disgust.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

There will be painful consequences of this for all Californians.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Just like our Jan. 6 “insurrectionists” are being treated.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Well no surprise there, coming from dictators.
They have to make an example of her, to intimidate everybody else who dares to stick their head up.

2 Likes