Conservative Republicans that other Conservatives need to be wary of

We already know that old establishment Republicans like Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, Mitt Romney, Mitch McConnell etc can’t be trusted, but there might be a few more than we realise.

3 Likes

The disaster that makes Republican weaker and weaker. All of them are fighting with each other. I can’t judge that most of them are penetrators or traitors, but I can’t understand which one is not.

4 Likes

Yes, leftists are obviously wasting no time “infiltrating” to sabotage the party (as they’ve done all along). I’ve seen one or two new ones already exposed by Project Veritas.
Pompeo is another one, like Crenshaw and Bill Barr, I had trusted, and it’s very disappointing to find out they aren’t the real deal.

3 Likes

What made me first suspicious about Dan Crenshaw is this speech he made about the Afghanistan withdrawal, the complete opposite of what Trump had in plans for the withdrawal.

3 Likes

I like what Dan Crenshaw says about Republicans. But not what he said about the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

I’m a little surprised by Glenn Greenwald’s opinion of Pompeo, but Glenn Greenwald is a reliable investigator.

Assange has been very unfairly and cruelly treated.

3 Likes

Pompeo also lied about sanctions against Iran. When he claimed that the sanctions have broken the mullas’ vertebrate, but in Iran we saw mullas got more and more money.

3 Likes

Interesting - another tweet under this one shows that Crenshaw is an alumnus of the WEF’s “Young Global Leaders”. Enough said right there!
It would have been nice to have known that before people elected him.

4 Likes

That is an important revelation! Thanks, Liz.

4 Likes

I just read that they have agreed to extradite Assange to the U.S. From what I remember hearing before, that may not be a good thing for him.

3 Likes

Greenwald says that Pompeo was the number one reason Assange was indicted.

2 Likes

Well he actually made some pretty good points there. That having a presence in Afghanistan prevented another 9/11 from happening. That could be true.

2 Likes

Dear Yazmin, I think you mean “wary of” in the heading, not “weary of”?

Though we sure are that too!

4 Likes

Just did the spelling correct, thanks Jillian.

2 Likes
1 Like

Does anyone know more about this?

2 Likes

Other than the National Pulse, the Warroom, Dan Bongino, Darren Beattie and I think even James Lindsay raising suspicions about Dan Crenshaw, I don’t know of anyone knowing more about this.

1 Like

Thanks, Yazmin. If you find out more, please let us know.

3 Likes

In spite of Jones’ “fire breathing preacher” persona, he seems to have got the facts right. He does confirm with what looks like credible information that Crenshaw was in Schwabs school for Young Leaders, that he pushes climate alarmism, and that he does more insider trading than Nancy Pelosi, which is saying alot!

3 Likes

Another Conservatives that we shouldn’t trust, Tucker Carlson has been calling him out way back in 2018:

3 Likes

Yes, Graham is very two faced.

3 Likes