China’s Nightmarish Bioweapon

Yes, they must be psycho! Evil, stupid, insane, or what, I don’t know. I guess I’ll never figure it out.

2 Likes

Deleted Post. Sorry by the inconvenient.

3 Likes

“Meta-Capitalist” sounds like what I would call “Crony-Capitalists”. I don’t know if this developed because of a flaw in the original system, or if laws were passed later to nullify any prohibition to this that was in place. Like when they created the Federal Reserve.
As far as organizing against it, yes, that is needed, and alot of organizations are being formed now.
I hope enough people become aware of what’s going on and refuse to comply with it.

4 Likes

1 Like

Try:
Turning Point Action

American Greatness

PowerLine

David Horowitz Freedom Center

4 Likes

2 Likes

Wow, it’s complex. But it seems to me there should be some law that should be in place to prevent this collusion of government with businesses. I have read an analysis of (will try to find it) how the system has been corrupted and how it should be corrected.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yes, as I mentioned elsewhere, trying to correct it at this point may be about as effective as the boy who held his finger in the dike, to prevent it from breaking.

2 Likes

Sure we do. Why on earth isn’t it being done? Why aren’t we doing … something … right now?

As doomed King Lear says: “I will do such things —
What they are, yet I know not: but they shall be
The terrors of the earth.”

1 Like

Yes, it is absurd that after 10,000 years of the advancement of reasoning, so many still don’t live based solely on reason and logic.
But I think we must align with religious conservatives anyway, as in “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”. Conservatism, even if combined with religious faith, is still better than leftism in any form.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Please go right ahead.

2 Likes

I agree! It has to start somewhere.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like