Carrie Symonds is the reason why Boris flipped

This podcast episode back in late February identifies that Carrie Symonds is the reason why Boris flipped and how she’s going to affect the G7 summit.

3 Likes

If she’s that big of an influence, he’s probably already of the same mind, or at the very least a mind full of mush too easily swayed.

3 Likes

I tried to warn people about Johnson at the time of the leadership election, all the warning signs were there well before then, well before he got involved with Symonds. The problem is not that he has “had Covid” or got involved with this lefty socialite, the problem is Johnson, Johnson is the problem, and all the people near the top of the Conservative Party, and all the people in the mainstream media (and more importantly funding the mainstream media).

3 Likes

Plus which the jab program is not a success story, it’s a self-inflicted wound.

3 Likes

Yes, I remember your warning! And you were totally right. He’s just another one of the (many) phonies in leadership who, like Biden, are going to go along with the globalist agenda.

2 Likes

I thought this was the case. I had long arguments with British friends about it. Of course she is the Lefty Environmentalist behind physically and mentally disheveled Boris! She’s a bad influence on him for sure.

But I take Chauncey’s point that he’d be just as mentally disheveled if she wasn’t there.

2 Likes

Here’s a video of Raheem warning about Boris Johnson from the start.

3 Likes

Yes, none of it works, in fact makes everything worse, but they’re going to do it anyway.
Sounds like the whole thing is just a made-up excuse to go ahead and do what they wanted to do to begin with - impose totalitarian control.

3 Likes

With the news of Boris Johnson’s government introducing COVID vaccine passports, Raheem Kassam and Benjamin Harris-Quinney discussing why and how British liberty is dying, 1 of the reasons is that the Conservative party hasn’t been for a while the party of Churchill and Thatcher.

2 Likes

Indeed! It is now the party of Carrie Symonds.

2 Likes

Another past podcast episode that’s still relevant today.
https://nationalpulse.podbean.com/e/debate-unaccountable-power-– carrie-symonds-hunter-biden-and-who-can-fire-them/

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

From the third article linked to:

“Over the major issues of the day, Boris Johnson’s betrayal proves yet again that elections change nothing, and we have effectively no say over the radical changes the elites keep imposing on society.
In short, our purely representative form of ‘democracy’ has had its day. Nothing will change until we, the people, have the right to stage our own votes of confidence on politicians and governments whenever we wish. Until then, all the sound and fury of the last few days is just impotent noise.”

How would that work, I wonder.

2 Likes

Yes, we need to figure out how to make that happen, because they are right that we really no longer have any say over what the elites are imposing on us.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Sounds just like business as usual. It would be more surprising if they DIDN’T suppress the negative stories.

3 Likes